Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Try to wait an hour or two after the day reset, I assume some people scratch the free ticket as soon as they got it, cause last night (jp) serafi swimwear b drops almost 25%. In ship 4, it was 17m down to 13m. This also happened yesterday night.

Of course, it's gone in a few hours. But still this morning it's still around 15 - 16m. The free ticket really presses the price.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    The free ticket really presses the price.
    Yep. That's good. But I prefer to wait till I get 11 tickets and get a free draw with them... so ppl may do this as well and there we get a date about august 12 when prices may go down much.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Aug 10, 2018 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Yep. That's good. But I prefer to wait till I get 11 tickets and get a free draw with them... so ppl may do this as well and there we get a date about august 14 when prices may go down much.
    Yeah that's my plan as well. We'll see.

I'm counting on those tickets being usable on support item scratches...

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Yep. That's good. But I prefer to wait till I get 11 tickets and get a free draw with them... so ppl may do this as well and there we get a date about august 12 when prices may go down much.
    Yeah that's my plan as well. We'll see.
    I hate to break it to you guys, but multi-roll costs you 12 tickets, not 11 (if you haven't figured that out yourselves by now), and you're getting 12 items for those 12 tickets.. The only free scratch you get from a multi-roll is when you choose to draw 12 items at once, for the price of 11. This also happens when you pay for the 12 ticket bundle, and get 12 tickets for the price of 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I'm counting on those tickets being usable on support item scratches...
    These tickets will definitely work. They're no different from the tickets you can already buy, cause they are the exact same item.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    I hate to break it to you guys, but multi-roll costs you 12 tickets, not 11 (if you haven't figured that out yourselves by now), and you're getting 12 items for those 12 tickets.. The only free scratch you get from a multi-roll is when you choose to draw 12 items at once, for the price of 11. This also happens when you pay for the 12 ticket bundle, and get 12 tickets for the price of 11.
    I know it's 12. On 8 August I already posted my plan (page 3 of this thread replying to mainjumpbluesuit) that I'd do it on Sunday night (jp) which is the 12th day of the free scratch ticket, here:

As for me I'll wait until Sunday night and see... besides the free AC tickets can also mess this up anyway.
    I'm just lazy to correct his post, assuming what he meant was the bundle. It's not like he can do it on saturday night anyway. It's a minor thing, really.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Aug 12, 2018 at 09:14 PM.