Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Will_2_Power View Post
    Goddamn it; no sexy bikini bases; I wanted the white one and the black one and not shoeless ones either.

I also hate how for Seraphy's Swim Wear, the inner bra and panties, are always black which doesn't match the base swim wear colors, which I feel is just stupid; at least have the inner bra and panties as "inner wears" separate from the base wears and not automatically tacked on to them.

Edit:

nvm.lol. there's a separate one for Seraphy's Swim Wear...lol. But then I wish there was no braclet nor ankle braclet and just have a "clean" swim wear.
    The white and black one with shoes already gone from the market here I think in ship 4, I can't search it anymore. Last time it was 200m. Not even throwing money to sega could even save this. Forever gone.

I'm fine with Seraphy's (and Anette's), but Gene swimwear bracelets are way more intrusive than any other. :/

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    This is the best Scratch we received so far by default because it has best girl Stratos's hair in it.
    Stratos hair is freaking best (and her jacket too, and all other hairs). Thank goodness for free AC scratch ticket hopefully it can keep pressing the price.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    in case you probably don't know, there are those with shoes and those without. And there are who like only either of them, or both. If you think there is not much difference, then probably you shouldn't enter this conv in the first place cause you sound nothing but a hater.
    Your logic is baffling. If I don't see a difference then I am a hater? while you are complaining over the lack of shoes ... kay ...

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    Or I was talking about other peoples posts and not yours since I didn't quote you. If my post doesn't relate to you then it isn't about you ... didn't know I had to clarify that. Not everything is about you.
    Or, just a thought, use the quote button! When you make a broad statement like that, you could be talking about anyone, especially when your reply directly follows mine. Not hard to see the issue.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Aug 8, 2018 at 07:49 AM.

Your logic is baffling. If I don't see a difference then I am a hater? while you are complaining over the lack of shoes ... kay ...

You're fucking toxic, dude.

Fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Or, just a thought, use the quote button! When you make a broad statement like that, you could be talking about anyone, especially when your reply directly follows mine. Not hard to see the issue.
    Noted, didn't realize that was needed since I assumed people on here were smart enough to understand a statement dealing with nothing they talked about wouldn't be about them. Thanks for opening my eyes to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Will_2_Power View Post
    You're fucking toxic, dude.

Fuck off.
    lol ok, I'm toxic due to pointing out that people can't be pleased on this site. ok, it's me ...

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

I think I only took Huey's necklace this time _(:3」
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

The jellyfish are a must
    bitten jellyfish when

Noted, didn't realize that was needed since I assumed people on here were smart enough to understand a statement dealing with nothing they talked about wouldn't be about them. Thanks for opening my eyes to that.

lol ok, I'm toxic due to pointing out that people can't be pleased on this site. ok, it's me ...
    1- I had a complaint in my post. That's often enough for people like you to say 'you're never satisfied!'. Your complaint isnt new, and its a dime a dozen. Again, you could literally be addressing anyone with a grievance as so many have before you. Your literal quote was "This community is never appreciative"

2- You came in here to complain about people that are less than happy with things. Yes you are toxic. Sega listens to people with issues with the game in case you forgot. If you don't want to, why are you here or engaging this?
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Aug 8, 2018 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    1- I had a complaint in my post. That's often enough for people like you to say 'you're never satisfied!'. Your complaint isnt new, and its a dime a dozen. Again, you could literally be addressing anyone with a grievance as so many have before you. Your literal quote was "This community is never appreciative"

2- You came in here to complain about people that are less than happy with things. Yes you are toxic. Sega listens to people with issues with the game in case you forgot. If you don't want to, why are you here or engaging this?
    I think it's funny you just don't admit you made a mistake and deal with it but look for excuses. One thing, you're complaints are pointless since you're not the intended audience for the game. I doubt they are reading english community responses for their scratches lol. Also, the person pointing out that people are complaining is toxic but not the people who constantly complain about a game not giving them everything they want when the game isn't made for them? Such logic.

Lastly, having to resort to the "why are you even here?" argument only shows your lack of any real point. I am here like anyone else cause I play the game but holy shit, if I point out that people not being grateful it's a "then gtfo". There is one thing if this was some isolated complaints but its after months of constant "they need to rerelease sexy swimsuit shadow" over and over again after getting tons of other good swimsuits and now they finally give it to you and it's "OMG NO SHOES?!!!!" Never satisfied.

I think it's funny you just don't admit you made a mistake and deal with it but look for excuses. One thing, you're complaints are pointless since you're not the intended audience for the game. I doubt they are reading english community responses for their scratches lol. Also, the person pointing out that people are complaining is toxic but not the people who constantly complain about a game not giving them everything they want when the game isn't made for them? Such logic.

Lastly, having to resort to the "why are you even here?" argument only shows your lack of any real point. I am here like anyone else cause I play the game but holy shit, if I point out that people not being grateful it's a "then gtfo". There is one thing if this was some isolated complaints but its after months of constant "they need to rerelease sexy swimsuit shadow" over and over again after getting tons of other good swimsuits and now they finally give it to you and it's "OMG NO SHOES?!!!!" Never satisfied.
    I didn't make a mistake. You addressed the entire community as people who arent appreciative in your own post and didn't quote anyone.

You have no idea how many people give their feedback in Japanese as I have done numerous times. There's entire threads dedicated to it during player surveys.

So you admit you're here to complain about people complaining. Your argument boils down to 'the game isn't for you. Shut up and stop complaining?' Wonderful.

A suggestion; do what I do. Unless people get actual facts and details wrong, say nothing about their complaints. Belittling their grievances on the internet and effectively calling them ungrateful whiners gets you an argument.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Aug 8, 2018 at 09:18 AM.