Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    They do revive the sexy bikini wear shadow..., but only the one without shoes.

):
    Honestly, this was my 2nd biggest beef. The first was no bikini pareo revival...again ):
    On the bright side, Seraphy basewear and outer more than makes up for these (:

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    Your logic is baffling. If I don't see a difference then I am a hater? while you are complaining over the lack of shoes ... kay ...
    Logic... huh?

If you wish for triple cheese burger but they keep giving you a different burger, will you be okay with it? You probably will, because for you there is no difference, both are just food. For me, that is OK, cause that's your opinion on how you wanna deal with it.

Now, you hate us, who wish for triple cheese burger after years that the price has skyrocketed for black and white and probably not available anymore that not even AC can save it, JUST because you think you see no difference? Who are you really minding our business?

Unlike gameplay related thread that is more of checking facts that matters where things get heated up easily, the community have been nice here in scratch thread for long. Each to their own opinion on what to get and not what to get, what they hate and what they love. Then you came here to bring flame to some of us just because we have different expectation and/or preference? Geez.

If you want to get or not to get the bikini without shoes just because you think it's no difference, go ahead. But if you are having a bad day, please, keep your meaningless statement to yourself. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    Honestly, this was my 2nd biggest beef. The first was no bikini pareo revival...again ):
    On the bright side, Seraphy basewear and outer more than makes up for these (:
    Yeah pareo too, it's been like so long. And definitely! seraphy really make up for these, the shoes are perfect too, especially with the white one. I didn't expect the surprise at all.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Aug 8, 2018 at 09:29 AM.

Wow! The fights that break out over waifu gear are pretty spectacular!
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

i did upset with no shoes but serafi has it so i ok with this scratch

So what will be money tickets in a few months time?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    So what will be money tickets in a few months time?
    If serafi black and white will be revived to gold and silver (or other color) without shoes next year, they may face the same fate as sexy bikini wear.

And so is that sexy bikini wear without shoes. The problem is, the gold and silver one are still around 10m - 12m here even after a year, but the stock seems low. Not sure if the color can give a better price in the long run, but the starting price doesn't look good to me.

Stratos hair I'm not sure either. Still around 10m here. I'd also keep the other two hairs. The freaking サイド編みこみボブB went from 5m to 13m overnight way past the other one that stays at 9 - 10m, dang.

And this LA 432「マリンポーズ」got multiple poses, like PR pose and penchiranchi.

As for me I'll wait until Sunday night and see... besides the free AC tickets can also mess this up anyway.

You know what they should have revived?

Deez nuts

The Stratos hair turned out to be not that very expensive.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

"Maybe this summer I'll get my character some swimwear!"

Activity Summer Snow... that color scheme...
    Seraphy Swim. B Snow looks nic- 21milnope.avi

"Ha, that was a funny joke I just said..."
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoterxx View Post
    Seraphy Swim. B Snow looks nic- 21milnope.avi
    It wasn't cost much from the start but people found out about it's being a coolest basewear in this scratch.

And about Activity Summer only Shadow one worth attention here.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Aug 10, 2018 at 08:18 PM.