Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Midsummer Wave AC Scratch (08 August 2018 - 12 September 2018)

~~~

I am super happy for the athletic swimwear (of course, the color selection is more limited than I would like), I even like the outerwear (though I imagine that larger hips will make it look odd), and I'm am glad they added all the PSO2es ones. It sucks that I have no meseta left right now (last minute spending to get my Shien weapons made before maintenance), and I am hesitant to use my AC Scratch Tickets, but the temptation is there. Also, Stratos hair is probably going to be expensive.
    Last edited by Anduril; Aug 8, 2018 at 12:07 AM.

They do revive the sexy bikini wear shadow..., but only the one without shoes.

):

very ambitous scratch. using free AC scratches on these stuff isn't a bad idea tbh since they are good.
    my order: LAs, 2 new effects, white inn-ver seraphy (shoe color...), def/pink annette, black gene(sega gps tracker...), black 1piece, iff cheap stuff (sherry, mask?, ornament...). hairs: no. sexy: got 3 sexy bikini ba already included the revived one so no.

Goddamn it; no sexy bikini bases; I wanted the white one and the black one and not shoeless ones either.

I also hate how for Seraphy's Swim Wear, the inner bra and panties, are always black which doesn't match the base swim wear colors, which I feel is just stupid; at least have the inner bra and panties as "inner wears" separate from the base wears and not automatically tacked on to them.

Edit:

nvm.lol. there's a separate one for Seraphy's Swim Wear...lol. But then I wish there was no braclet nor ankle braclet and just have a "clean" swim wear.
    Last edited by Will_2_Power; Aug 8, 2018 at 04:25 AM.

A good and reasonably priced scratch. Bought everything I am vaguely interested in for around 5mil or less. Shelled out 17mil for seraphy's swimwear B in black. Will buy the pink B one with the Ou later.

Hope that pure black dragnier recolor is a sign of what they'll do for ranger vent recolor. The one we have has waaaaaaaay too many extra colors that cant be changed:

-white trim
    -gold trim
    -dark green trim
    -red patch
    -teal glowing lights

You could recolor the damn thing black and you see more of every other color put together, so I felt the need to go with white :/

Sega rereleases the sexy swimsuit shadow basewear that people been begging for and people still complain ... this community is never appreciative.

Complain about what?
    I'm not complaining about the swimsuit. That's fine. I'm complaining about something else that is a problem they would hopefully address, unless im not allowed to do that now because swimsuits?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Complain about what?
    I'm not complaining about the swimsuit. That's fine. I'm complaining about something else that is a problem they would hopefully address, unless im not allowed to do that now because swimsuits?
    Or I was talking about other peoples posts and not yours since I didn't quote you. If my post doesn't relate to you then it isn't about you ... didn't know I had to clarify that. Not everything is about you.

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    Sega rereleases the sexy swimsuit shadow basewear that people been begging for and people still complain ... this community is never appreciative.
    in case you probably don't know, there are those with shoes and those without. And there are who like only either of them, or both. If you think there is not much difference, then probably you shouldn't enter this conv in the first place cause you sound nothing but a hater.

This is the best Scratch we received so far by default because it has best girl Stratos's hair in it.