Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

they could have easily made this into a stand alone game either single or multi player with all these lore and good stuff but nah, mobage gacha that we didnt need

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    I miss PSO and PSU where eveything is all sci-fi. Not this fantasy themed mobage. It seems SEGA is pushing the fantasy themed gameplay since EP5
    It doesn't "seem", it IS the case from their own words. SEGA said they had the fantasy theme in mind since EP1 and thought EP5 was the time to go in that direction. Which means EP6 will less be about fantasy thankfully and they recently said that there will be more sci-fi stuff in next episode but "due to high demand from players", which suggests they had something else than sci-fi planned for EP6 initially, and even if there is demand it may represent less than half of EP6 content

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Law / Chaos "upgrade" sounds to me = grind for the same character again and again to level it to different classes and see each part of their story. How to design videogames with the cash cow in mind 101.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    they could have easily made this into a stand alone game either single or multi player with all these lore and good stuff but nah, mobage gacha that we didnt need
    They could have easily made this into a stand alone non Phantasy Star game and nobody would have cared.

I feel they could have made another PSO EP III but as a mobile game, and with PSO2 stuff I guess. Or even maybe all the games combined. Then turn it into an anime about isekai kids playing a children's card game.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    I feel they could have made another PSO EP III but as a mobile game, and with PSO2 stuff I guess.
    You mean PSO2es?

-----

The best thing that came out of this game so far are the new Quna artworks. Hope there will be some HQ renders online soon

welp no long haired biseinen for me. pass

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    You mean PSO2es?
    You know they have nothing in common, right? CARD had a board, and you had a card deck, and you would move heroes like pieces spending the dice in whatever card's you'd want to use. I can't say I knew how to play it properly, never got into it, could not finish it, but seeing how everyone wants to have their own Heartstone out there (Bethesda, CDProject, Valve) they could have worked on that idea and maybe find success.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    You know they have nothing in common, right? CARD had a board, and you had a card deck, and you would move heroes like pieces spending the dice in whatever card's you'd want to use. I can't say I knew how to play it properly, never got into it, could not finish it, but seeing how everyone wants to have their own Heartstone out there (Bethesda, CDProject, Valve) they could have worked on that idea and maybe find success.
    Then instead of everyone complaining how this is a FGO clone people would complain about yet another Card Game in a over saturated market. Not to mention it'd be even more direct competition to PSO2es since Weaponoid chips are cards at their core while Idola gives you command able units instead. Not to mention it would be direct competition to the actual physical TCG Sega launched not long ago. Why buy the real thing when the digital, more accessible one exists?

I agree, imo pso2es should have been the CARD sequel, now it's too late for everything you've said.

You can earn IDOLA Points for each day you play IDOLA: Phantasy Star Saga.
    You can use these points to obtain special items in PSO2.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.