Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    People are voting for advanced class but their defining trait is using older weapons in a new way, if you want new weapons, you need a normal class...but apparently according to SEGA"s poll nobody wants normal class, so new weapon is more than unlikely to happen.
    i could swear sega already said they were going to remove the "advance class" category and just put Hero on the same level as the other classes so I mean it'd be great to see new weapons because ya, kinda tired of the current ones and even though they can be re-worked, I still want something new (or brought back from PSU). Axes, Claws, Slicers are still what im waiting for and most likely wont happen. Sega can do it, but they wont

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i could swear sega already said they were going to remove the "advance class" category and just put Hero on the same level as the other classes so I mean it'd be great to see new weapons because ya, kinda tired of the current ones and even though they can be re-worked, I still want something new (or brought back from PSU). Axes, Claws, Slicers are still what im waiting for and most likely wont happen. Sega can do it, but they wont
    No, it was new advanced class every new episode. The balance changes were making the other classes be on the same level as hero. You're going to see this continue, as sega is already planning on making more classes that fit into "Hero-type" classes.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If there's ever a new "advanced" class announcement or at least a teaser, I do hope it involves gunslash and/or wand. Especially if it's a battle wand kind of class.

Meanwhile I hope this collab will be good.

They'll still be a thing of their own since their shtick is re-use already existing weapons but drastically change the way they play. SEGA did mention in a livestream they are considering giving a new name to this category, since "advanced" kinda undermines the older classes by saying they are basic and/or weak.

What I said was only based on poll result in which people voted for Hero-type class at above 70%. However, given all what happened regarding Hero, they may or may not follow that. Also Hero Talis shows you can re-use an old weapon and turn it into a new one, since it really looks and feels more like using shurikens when used by Hero. They could make it so wands are used like Axes, Knuckles like Claws, and Katanas like Slicer or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    If there's ever a new "advanced" class announcement or at least a teaser, I do hope it involves gunslash and/or wand. Especially if it's a battle wand kind of class.
    Datamining says they're set with the new adv. class and they're calling it Villain.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    We already had a S/R hybrid Class with the BRaver and a S/T hybrid Class with the BOuncer. The logical consequence would have been to get the long-awaited R/T hybrid Class (with Diskas and Whips for example). But we got HEro instead with three old weapons used a different way and players got really mad at that. But the same players voted to get more advanced Classes. Totally sensible. As Zephyrion says, a new weapon is unlikely to happen (we'll probably never have one anymore).
    Scratch Hero and replace with Summoner.
    I doubt as many people were expecting it for EP5 as much they did for EP4

I still want something new (or brought back from PSU). Axes, Claws, Slicers are still what im waiting for and most likely wont happen. Sega can do it, but they wont
    Yeah because the current weapon pool isn't big enough. I'd rather have more classes using old weapons to make them more valuable.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Sep 11, 2018 at 04:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    Datamining says they're set with the new adv. class and they're calling it Villain.
    Villain ... interesting O: . I wonder what the weapons are.

I want a Monk type class. Let my fists and kicks do the talking!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Villain ... interesting O: . I wonder what the weapons are.
    it will be a class that can kill at will other players to boost oneself (?)

Disguises, banana peels, and a net [that I just found!]
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02