Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast

Hasn't this topic been discussed to death?

You can't demand how people play. Simple as that.

You have a choice to play with good players.

Just cause you're too lazy to make team mpas doesn't mean people have to do what you want.

Changing the topic for a moment, but... in that True Dark Falz/Omega PD trailer... upon rewatching, is it just me, or are there elements of ESCA-Falz Mother in that particular boss? Not just mechanics but also aesthetics as well?

I mean, most people probably don't notice when they're fighting her, but Mother also lacks a lower torso (whereas the original PD at least had a flower-base for its lower half) and it also relies a lot on visual cues to tell which move sets its pulling from (Mother did so by the use of wannabe Elder Arms - Omega PD looks like it adapts this mechanic via mask switching).

Could this be the return of the situation in PSP2i where a certain Ohtori boss (Yaoroz was the name of the boss, I believe) ended up being a "training" boss for the Dark Falz fight that would occur afterwards?

Just a little heads up of the official video of the boss (same as what has been posted by in page 8, it's just it's clearer if you like the nice bgm).

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

the final boss is human interaction

The mask changing on Omega PD has a lot of Persona motifs. Hopefully it does them at will instead of on a phase shift to be less predictable and actually is strong on release so it doesn't melt immediately. But because SEGA it will probably be downed in 7 mins or something because of powercreep.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    The mask changing on Omega PD has a lot of Persona motifs. Hopefully it does them at will instead of on a phase shift to be less predictable and actually is strong on release so it doesn't melt immediately. But because SEGA it will probably be downed in 7 mins or something because of powercreep.
    uncheck expert and have your fun

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    uncheck expert and have your fun
    Even with Expert unchecked in my experience EQs more or less have the same times. It wouldn't really matter in the end tbh~

Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    The boss will be lvl85 but will have stats of a lvl90 one (as in balanced with the new lvl90 skills in mind) , and the focus of that EQ will be to have a strong boss. No gimmicky fight like Mother or Deus. That's what SEGA said in July about it. However it is still hard to tell what qualifies as "strong boss" from their point of view , on a solo quest we got a clear idea of "high difficulty" quests (last solo XQ), 4 players too (1 lap in EnQ, Dragon rematch if you're in your first 5-10 runs), but 8 or 12 players it's too hard to figure out. I would say we're gonna be more around 12-15 mins (close to Omega Loser but a bit higher since "final boss" lol) of a fight for random expert mpa, less for organized expert players ofc

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Changing the topic for a moment, but... in that True Dark Falz/Omega PD trailer... upon rewatching, is it just me, or are there elements of ESCA-Falz Mother in that particular boss? Not just mechanics but also aesthetics as well?

I mean, most people probably don't notice when they're fighting her, but Mother also lacks a lower torso (whereas the original PD at least had a flower-base for its lower half) and it also relies a lot on visual cues to tell which move sets its pulling from (Mother did so by the use of wannabe Elder Arms - Omega PD looks like it adapts this mechanic via mask switching).

Could this be the return of the situation in PSP2i where a certain Ohtori boss (Yaoroz was the name of the boss, I believe) ended up being a "training" boss for the Dark Falz fight that would occur afterwards?
    I think they just re-used some of Mother's motif since she was already themed around a collection of Falzes entity so yeah, I'm pretty sure the pacing and feel will be a bit similar to second phase Mother

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Just a little heads up of the official video of the boss (same as what has been posted by in page 8, it's just it's clearer if you like the nice bgm).

Finally something that resembles a decent PSO boss. Even the likes to dislikes are better.