Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    the final boss is human interaction
    i think you gave some people here anxiety just reading this lol

y'know some people complain so much about how "casual" other players are and how they're "ruining" their runs makes me wonder if those people even enjoy actually playing the game anymore or are just trying to find an excuse to try to flex.

New boss looks fun, interested as to if its actually PD or not, considering PD was referred to as "Beyond dark falz" whereas this is just "True dark falz" and considering it has a very similar motif to persona with the masks and stuff, though theres an extreme lack of the flower motif that PD usually carries making me unsure of if theres any major part of PD here. it makes me wonder if we somehow still managed to still split persona and PD, but persona still takes the form of a dark falz somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    y'know some people complain so much about how "casual" other players are and how they're "ruining" their runs makes me wonder if those people even enjoy actually playing the game anymore or are just trying to find an excuse to try to flex.
    For some people this is almost a job where they're the boss and everyone else they meet is a tool that exists only and only to help the former advance to their target. Whether the tool is human, has fun, or has other reasons they play is irrelevant; we are simple lifeless NPCs to someone else's playtime.

The paradox of games is that we players enjoy finding the optimal way to accomplish stuff; effectively we do what we can to not play the game while still getting the best rewards.

I also like what someone had said in another forum for another game, and it went something like this: "We hate long and hard content because it doesn't allow us to go online and complain that everything is too easy and quick"

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

yeah the solution is "form a static group", because no matter how a developer tries to gate content, randos find a way (to be bad at the game)

this isn't even a PSO2 thing, this is a thing in every multiplayer PvE game I know about.

I like it.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.