Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    It could be like Apostolo. Lvl63 Apostolo in Naberius Forest is 10x more difficult than any lvl80 Parallel Area.
    I swear to god trying to solo that thing is nuts.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    MHF-Z collab ..... the male heavy armor costume looks pretty nice (...)
    Except it make you look like you shit in your pants. We don't have that kind of issue with the female version of course, which should be renamed "Slutty Armor" by the way.

It could be like Apostolo. Lvl63 Apostolo in Naberius Forest is 10x more difficult than any lvl80 Parallel Area.
    Parallel bosses are outdated and still melt, Apostolo is no different. Theyre going about the worst way to implement this new boss into the game and especially excluding it to the only relevant field in the game: Enchanted Forest.

have fun guruguru'ing in old outdated fields for a 2min fight for a chance at a trigger with 3 deaths and a Lv that is actually threatening. Sega is going about all this all the wrong way unless they confirm an LQ or something this Sat

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Parallel bosses are outdated and still melt, Apostolo is no different. Theyre going about the worst way to implement this new boss into the game and especially excluding it to the only relevant field in the game: Enchanted Forest.

have fun guruguru'ing in old outdated fields for a 2min fight for a chance at a trigger with 3 deaths and a Lv that is actually threatening. Sega is going about all this all the wrong way unless they confirm an LQ or something this Sat
    Considering how they treated old collaborations bosses up to this point, and considering they went out of their way to make a special MH field for said collaboration, it's extremely unlikely the boss wouldn't be guaranteed to spawn in a new quest dedicated to the collab. I'm pretty sure it will be like Odin deal, a LQ dedicated to it, but can also appear in fields.

Also Apostolo is deliciously painful to 1v1; so I can't wait to get a XQ or something to actually learn how to fight it properly.

I'm not sure why everyone is so spooked by Apostolo Dragon. It's just Chrome with a slightly different ultimate with significantly more HP. Chrome is still one of the more active bosses but I've encountered Apostolo in XH Free Kuro and the most remarkable thing I have to say is that he has a lot of HP on XH. There are tons of ways to dodge his attacks and ultimate at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    I'm not sure why everyone is so spooked by Apostolo Dragon. It's just Chrome with a slightly different ultimate with significantly more HP. Chrome is still one of the more active bosses but I've encountered Apostolo in XH Free Kuro and the most remarkable thing I have to say is that he has a lot of HP on XH. There are tons of ways to dodge his attacks and ultimate at this point.
    It's mostly a class thing, the fact that he can summon spikes while doing other things once fully powered up is incredibly nasty for any class that can't actively deflect damage back at it (looking at stuff like Hunter,Braver and Hero). Most ranged classes, notably RA (bow probably hates this boss to death too) on the other hand struggle a lot to actually find openings for damage, which isn't helped by the obnoxious amount of HP he has.
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Sep 20, 2018 at 01:40 PM.

um...considering what ranger can do solo on eqs like dragon and loser, i really can't imagine ranger doesn't have all the tools to make fighting apostolo solo any harder than any other class. also, dedicated bow is pretty technical and relies on a lot of knowledge to play and it's somewhat clunky as well, so im going to assume bow in general is harder on everything

i really cant see hero having any issues with that boss either

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    um...considering what ranger can do solo on eqs like dragon and loser, i really can't imagine ranger doesn't have all the tools to make fighting apostolo solo any harder than any other class. also, dedicated bow is pretty technical and relies on a lot of knowledge to play and it's somewhat clunky as well, so im going to assume bow in general is harder on everything

i really cant see hero having any issues with that boss either
    The major difference lies within how efficient your PAs are against x or y boss, which is the exact reason why RA struggles a lot more with Hunar and duelist type bosses like Phaleg, compared to raids. Loser is VERY vulnerable to EA due to hitbox size, and is honestly slow enough for you to churn so many of them, Dragon is a cunt, but he is blessed with a giant head hitbox that makes some of its patterns and exhaustion stun very exploitable. Meanwhile Apostolo, similarly to Chrome, fucks all your PAs except One point and Para 0, doesn't have a specific range modifier on its head,and very often turns around making it hard to hit reliably anyway, and now fucks some of the more exploitable patterns with delayed spikes. Of course there are probably ways to deal with all these issues and find better ways to fight it...but you'd need the boss to not appear once every blue moon to actually learn that sooo

Also Hunter, Braver and Hero were referred to as the classes that eat Apostolo for breakfast, not the other way around, blame my poor English skills xD
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Sep 20, 2018 at 02:38 PM.

I envy you guys who have no trouble with Apostolo. If DaB is not ready, I need 5 full minutes, maybe more, to solo his lvl60ish version.

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan
    I'm not sure why everyone is so spooked by Apostolo Dragon.
    I've encountered him 4 or 5 times during daily SH FQ. Its lvl60ish version killed me from 2100 hp without me having control of my character during that time, because I got caught in his air-launching spikes. The rest have been mentioned from the rest of the posters already

I've encountered him 4 or 5 times during daily SH FQ. Its lvl60ish version killed me from 2100 hp without me having control of my character during that time, because I got caught in his air-launching spikes. The rest have been mentioned from the rest of the posters already
    do you not have air reversal

pretty much every class can destroy apostolo dragon, he just has tons of hp (not sure why fighter or gunner wasnt mentioned in classes that shit on him). on xh dragon on gunner, he took 3 full chain 100 finishes before dying. also re: ranger, im assuming ranger main with atra rifle which is pure ignorance mode. even without that, i really don't feel ranger would have any issues with that boss but we don't need to belabor the point any further.