Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Default Ares NT UQ 100% RDR Campaign - Now over, we're finally off this ride

Last 2 weeks of UQ boost campaign has finally arrived, time to farm those missing Nemesis (or Ares NTs) and get set for Austere NT (whenever that is). Wish you guys the best of like and may RNGesus be with you

RDR recommendation: 250% RDR ticket + Daily 50% + Timed Ability RDR + 40% PT boosts (you dont have to be social, just join and run). Thats it, save your Tri Boosters for more important stuff. Obviously I don't recommend BUYING 400% RDR boosters with actual cash but if you've got the cash to burn do it then i guess? anyways good luck, we all need it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amaduscia UQ (Aug 29th ~ Sept 12th)

----This wild ride is over while some may still be on it----

Lilipa UQ (Sept 12th ~ Sept 26th)

----Slaves no more to this UQ but bound to a forest a many times forgotten----

Emphasis on farming for Slave +35 NT's for Austere NT trade & any Ares NT you might be after

Naberius UQ (Sept 26th ~ Oct 9th)

----Escape the forest while you can----

Emphasis on farming Nemesis +35 NT's for Austere NT trade & any Ares NT you might be after

REMEMBER THAT NEM/SLAVE NT IS AN AREA DROP, SO ANY MOB/BOSS CAN DROP THEM.
    Anyways happy (or angry) rare hunting!

Nem/Slave NT example Conversion:

1 OT Nem/Slave weapon of your choice (so if you want Sword, use OT sword) + 3 Nem/Slave NT drops (any NT wep) = 1 Nem/Slave Sword (or wep of choice).

Whatever element % you convert from the OT wep is what you'll get when it turns into a NT wep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we go again with yet another way to revive the dead as hell UQ's with yet again near impossible drops with the exception of letting you get what you want this time with craft item trade conversions. We also get to go through this nightmarish hunt with Nab and Lilipa UQ later on. whether you want to farm Are's NT or not is up to you

Remember hunting Nem/Slave NT? well this is pretty similar

Oh and keep in mind, Ares Tact cannot be used as trade fodder so ya, troll drop

Supports SSA 1-3
    フォトンブラストゲージに応じて威力が上昇する。(11%/12%/13%) --- (Base 11% dmg, 13% dmg max at full PB gauge)
    フォトンブラスト発動時、幻獣毎に異なる効果発生。(activate PB to gain one of the following effects based on what Idola you have on your mag)

Simple Explanation:
    Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    start quest -> get max PB -> blast helix (or other PB) with ares out -> ares now has 4% additional damage when used (as long as you don't return to campship). you still need to use ares for the bonuses. you can weapon switch all you want, but only ares gets the bonuses.
    ヘリクス系:威力4%上昇 --- Helix 4% dmg increase
    アイアス系:攻撃時PP回復量40%上昇 --- Aias 40% pp recov on attack
    ケートス系:PP自動回復量30%上昇 --- Ketos 30% Passive PP recov
    ユリウス系:被ダメージ12%減少 --- Yurius 12% dmg reduct
    イリオス系:PP消費量15%減少 --- Irios 15% PP reduct
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Oct 9, 2018 at 08:00 PM.

The PB buffs also apparently stacks with each other, stay during area switch, stay even when switching weapons and seems to be permanently active until the end of the quest.

campshipping causes the buffs to die, so be careful if soloing or if drink runs out.

i got very lucky for once and got ares bow this morning and decided to make/affix/test katana. the power with helix/ketos/nifta buffs makes endless quite a joke lol.

I was thinking about maybe going after this to make a Gunslash and swap it in for the 4% damage boost on Helix PB and then swap it out. I play Gunner mostly and was thinking this was worth it for the 4% damage increase because I'm not giving up the utility from my Atra TMGs as main weapon. I feel like it's worth it to try and go after it a bit but just wanted a second opinion.

So you get these extra when you use your Photon Blast? That's a bit underwhelming.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

How does the new ares pot work?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    How does the new ares pot work?
    You get slightly higher Weapon Damage multiplier with Photon Blast gague. Activating Photon Blast gives a Bonus effect depending on the eidolon of your Photon blast (the creature your Mag turns into). Apparently That photon Blast Bonus stays for the quest duration and when switching weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    I was thinking about maybe going after this to make a Gunslash and swap it in for the 4% damage boost on Helix PB and then swap it out. I play Gunner mostly and was thinking this was worth it for the 4% damage increase because I'm not giving up the utility from my Atra TMGs as main weapon. I feel like it's worth it to try and go after it a bit but just wanted a second opinion.
    I remember the old Coat Doublis DS (multi class) have a pot who increase Photon Blast damage by 50%, that sound a lot better for an utility weapon.
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    I remember the old Coat Doublis DS (multi class) have a pot who increase Photon Blast damage by 50%, that sound a lot better for an utility weapon.
    Think you missed the point. I'm not worried about PB damage; Ares NT gives permanent bonuses based on the type of PB you do. I want to make a weapon to pair with at least the Helix PB for 4% damage boost.

EDIT: Actually, does it persist after weapon swap? I'm reading this from swiki:

武器を持ち替えた場合、同潜在の武器同士ならばブースト効果は維持される。別の潜在能力の武器ならばブース ト効果は一時的に未適用状態になる。その後、この潜在能力の武器に持ち替ると再適用される。

I'm reading that as "if the weapon you're switching to has the same latent, the boost will persist, but if you swap to a weapon with a different latent, the effect will fade". Is that correct? So you'd have to swap from an Ares NT to another Ares NT to have the boost stay? But if I swapped from Ares NT to Atra, it would fade?
    Last edited by Jene-chan; Aug 30, 2018 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    Think you missed the point. I'm not worried about PB damage; Ares NT gives permanent bonuses based on the type of PB you do. I want to make a weapon to pair with at least the Helix PB for 4% damage boost.
    My bad, i just realized what Ares Potentiel truly are
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3