Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

I bought a 400% rdr boost yesterday for 6 hours and not even that was enough to give me excubes in this current "boosted" UQ lol I even used 100% triboosts too. I did find a 14 star Maron but thats about it but I already had one at level 100,funny thing is that I fed the 14 star maron egg to my Maron and it only gained one level lol I was expecting much more from that.
    Ship2:
    xCherryRose lvl Bo 80+/Br 75+/Fo 75+/Gu 75+/Fi 75+/Hu 75+/Te 75+/Ra 50+/Su 75+/Hero 14.

Tomorrow starts the last 2 weeks of UQ boosts! hope you guys got enough Slave NTs and onwards toward the Nemesis NT grinds. gl again

Quote Originally Posted by LunaSolstice View Post
    I bought a 400% rdr boost yesterday for 6 hours and not even that was enough to give me excubes in this current "boosted" UQ lol I even used 100% triboosts too. I did find a 14 star Maron but thats about it but I already had one at level 100,funny thing is that I fed the 14 star maron egg to my Maron and it only gained one level lol I was expecting much more from that.
    thats why i still stick to 250%s and TAs, etc no point in wasting real money on boosts and tri boosters

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    thats why i still stick to 250%s and TAs, etc no point in wasting real money on boosts and tri boosters
    I'll echo this. Stick to +250% RDRs from excubes when farming fields for mob drops, and use Triboosts and such for major EQs or CFs.

so is it just me or is Nab UQ literally the worst out of the 3 UQ's for drops? way less stones per hour and of course way less Nem drops (meanwhile Gixx/Dia trash/Eggs still as common as ever)

One last week for the final push on Nem drops then its time to drop the game for awhile for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    so is it just me or is Nab UQ literally the worst out of the 3 UQ's for drops? way less stones per hour and of course way less Nem drops (meanwhile Gixx/Dia trash/Eggs still as common as ever)

One last week for the final push on Nem drops then its time to drop the game for awhile for me.
    placebo, i got the most out of naberius during these boosts.
    Spoiler!

SO, how'd the month and a half of UQ boost insanity go for you guys? I didnt farm Nab UQ enough with hitting burnout and I only nabbed like 3 Nem weps and not enough rocks because this UQ sucks when it comes to having bosses drop 1 single rock that isn't from Anga. No Ares Nt's and still plenty of Eggs to go around

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    placebo, i got the most out of naberius during these boosts.
    not a placebo when several TMPA's I asked and was apart of were also severely lacking in the drop field whether it be weps or just Galel stones

I got a 14* parfait. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

I found:
    • 1 Ares-NT Sword
    • 10 Marons
    • 4 or 5 Melons
    • 1 Melon S
    • 4 Exquisite parfaits, all of them Reversal
    • A decent number of Slave-NTs
    • 3 or 4 Nemesis-NTs
    • Lotsa Dias
    • Many Yurlungers
    • A decent number of Galerus

Farming for Homuras felt so much better than this (except for the overall month-or-so time limit). There I felt like the time I spent in there always made at least some progress towards my goals (i.e., Shien weapons). In comparison, farming in UQ, where my goal was Ares-NTs, felt pretty bad since there was simply no promise that I would ever find them regardless of how long I farmed. I wanted three Ares-NTs, but I only found one.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9