Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Holy shit, you mean all I need to do is get an Ares Rod NT, grind it to 30, start the level with it, max my PB, swap to my Atra Rod and bang, an extra 13% damage for the rest of the quest?
    i know you ignore every post by me, but no. the wep pot is specific to the wep.

start quest -> get max PB -> blast helix with ares out -> ares now has 4% additional damage when used (as long as you don't return to campship). you still need to use ares for the bonuses. you can weapon switch all you want, but only ares gets the bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    i know you ignore every post by me, but no. the wep pot is specific to the wep.

start quest -> get max PB -> blast helix with ares out -> ares now has 4% additional damage when used (as long as you don't return to campship). you still need to use ares for the bonuses. you can weapon switch all you want, but only ares gets the bonuses.
    using your simplified explanation in the front so people will hopefully read it (hope you dont mind), ill try to keep the 1st page updated with pot info.

The thing I want to know is if 2 Ares weps that proc 2 different PB bonuses will stack or lose one or the other bonus effects, aka if I proc 4% dmg on lets say sword, switch to Rod and proc 15% PP reduct, will i get both or just one?

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    using your simplified explanation in the front so people will hopefully read it (hope you dont mind), ill try to keep the 1st page updated with pot info.

The thing I want to know is if 2 Ares weps that proc 2 different PB bonuses will stack or lose one or the other bonus effects, aka if I proc 4% dmg on lets say sword, switch to Rod and proc 15% PP reduct, will i get both or just one?
    you get both bonuses on both weps, i tried today. it's so good lol

you get both bonuses on both weps, i tried today. it's so good lol
    Do you even need two weapons for two mag power buff? I thought you only need one?

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Do you even need two weapons for two mag power buff? I thought you only need one?
    i took his question as do they stack on additional ares weps, to which my answer was yes. you can stack all pb buffs no matter how many ares weps are on your palette, including just 1.

I haven't done it as much as other people, but I have yet to see a single drop over 12*. And the 12* was a ray unit...

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I haven't done it as much as other people, but I have yet to see a single drop over 12*. And the 12* was a ray unit...
    I got a special Egg, I was actually happy, then I untekked it and it was Aero Egg. It was my first 13* since I started running UQ this week. :FeelsBad:
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

The 14* Egg and Parfait drop rate in this is ridiculous lol.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

i took his question as do they stack on additional ares weps, to which my answer was yes. you can stack all pb buffs no matter how many ares weps are on your palette, including just 1.
    Thanks

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

3 Ares NT so far (one Tact), one 14* Parfait, 2 14* non shiny Maron eggs. This UQ is driving me crazy