Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast

For all the complaints about the enemies melting too quick, there are plenty of steps you can do to avoid that, or make it a bit more challenging/entertaining/whatever:

1) Don't drop in with a party of your OP teammates/friends (better yet, drop in solo)
    2) Turn off expert matching

You'd be surprised how long stuff lasts when you do those two.

....but seriously, non-expert is fun.
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    For all the complaints about the enemies melting too quick, there are plenty of steps you can do to avoid that, or make it a bit more challenging/entertaining/whatever:

1) Don't drop in with a party of your OP teammates/friends (better yet, drop in solo)
    2) Turn off expert matching

You'd be surprised how long stuff lasts when you do those two.

....but seriously, non-expert is fun.
    we're more annoyed with the drop rates than ez mob kills. you can solo the current UQ too with how easy everything dies

Oh, my comment was mostly just satire for some comedic relief.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    we're more annoyed with the drop rates
    I must be playing PSO2 wrong then; I thought this was always the case.
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

we're more annoyed with the drop rates than ez mob kills. you can solo the current UQ too with how easy everything dies
    Sadly both issues are tied. It's not 100% confirmed but lv85 mobs have much better rates from what I and several people noticed back in Forest. It would mean that killing enemies faster doesn't give more drops,it just requires you to kill more enemies to get things.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Sadly both issues are tied. It's not 100% confirmed but lv85 mobs have much better rates from what I and several people noticed back in Forest. It would mean that killing enemies faster doesn't give more drops,it just requires you to kill more enemies to get things.
    Lv85 are suppose to have higher drop rates thats why Sega keeps insisting on hyping a mob/boss level when really this should have been the norm by now. thats what i mean too, we're killing way more mobs/bosses but still seeing a lack of drops

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    I must be playing PSO2 wrong then; I thought this was always the case.
    you know the drop rates are bad when I see an Ares NT drop over Slave NT's during a 6hr run

It amused me today when I realized I had gotten more 14* eggs than 13* eggs from the UQ re-revivals so far.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

so how about that UQ this week? finally dropped it? or still farmin for them slave nt's??? it's been an off and on thing for me since Ama UQ burned me out bad

1 ares wl I think.

I just haven't touched it since day 2 (only 2 hours run), so I'd say I was lucky enough for that.

so how about that UQ this week? finally dropped it? or still farmin for them slave nt's??? it's been an off and on thing for me since Ama UQ burned me out bad
    barely touched the thing, but DIAAAAS (around 7 of them) and a Slave takt, no Ares

Including what I've held on to from the last renewal, 26 slaves and still no takt... At least I also got about 1500 yurlungur crystals?

Thank god they had the sense to add a trade-in for summoners.