Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    EDIT: Actually, does it persist after weapon swap? I'm reading this from swiki:

武器を持ち替えた場合、同潜在の武器同士ならばブースト効果は維持される。別の潜在能力の武器ならばブース ト効果は一時的に未適用状態になる。その後、この潜在能力の武器に持ち替ると再適用される。

I'm reading that as "if the weapon you're switching to has the same latent, the boost will persist, but if you swap to a weapon with a different latent, the effect will fade". Is that correct? So you'd have to swap from an Ares NT to another Ares NT to have the boost stay? But if I swapped from Ares NT to Atra, it would fade?
    That seems to be what Google Translate implies. The good news is: if you swap back to Ares-NT from your Atra, you get all of your PB boosts back.

Ares-NT seems pretty nice. They don't seem ideal for some raid boss EQs with no mobs, since you shouldn't have any PB meter unless you facetank a lot (I realize some players do, LUL). It's probably fantastic for Nab and Lilli UQs and EF where you farm all day, and Mil mentioned how good it is for Endless.

It looks like I will need to get started raising more mags, LUL.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    It looks like I will need to get started raising more mags, LUL.
    That sounds like too big of an investment for a weapon that will probably get outclassed soon. It's like with shien, it lasted as king for 2 weeks or so, right?

Personally, unless you want to absolutely minmax for stuff like endless or speedruns, i would just stick with the 1 or 2 mags (of a single stat) you had before and use ares NT as another strong weapon you can use. Because, come on, 11% if pb is empty, that much raw atk and three ssa slots? at its minimum power it's already as strong as atra and lumiere

Just doing this 3 times this time for king's crest. I really don't care much anymore. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

still seems more like "use these to get your gear caught up with any other 14*s you have for that class" to me, like guren/shien was. just with more RNG.

gobba get thos eggs for summoner though, I hear there's at least one new (14*) parfait in there too! otherwise I hear slave and nemeisis drop in here as well.

I feel like hardcore folk could probably just coast by for now, at most maybe run endless quest to earn some Lesser V fodder for the next dudu boost or get some of those SSA Capsules. Once we get the final boss of ep5 up and running you might wanna get in on the luminare upgrades and austere NT, and maybe anything else that crops up with that, but I feel like they are still trying their dang hardest to dance around the matter that we kind of need either a brand new difficulty level, or something of that nature

If the RNG is good I may consider farming it just because exchange gives it at +35(gotta save meseta for Salon). Otherwise, I will just wait for the Austere NT in hopes the OT version can save me some RNG for the conversion.

Got 2 14* Marron eggs at the same time,My summoner level is like 12 I think

Eggs drop in UQ like freaking candy apparently. I think Sega wants to make regular high rarity eggs common while making the color variant as rare as the 14* weapons

I have 2 satk mags with ketos and yurius, just to clarify,
    Will I get both bonuses while using Ares NT and switching mags after I activate each?

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I feel like they are still trying their dang hardest to dance around the matter that we kind of need either a brand new difficulty level, or something of that nature
    Yeah, I tried to run Amd once, but it went by so fast I didn't feel like it had a point and I didn't go back in. Boosted stats and skills don't really add anything to the game unless there is content that really needs them.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    You get slightly higher Weapon Damage multiplier with Photon Blast gague. Activating Photon Blast gives a Bonus effect depending on the eidolon of your Photon blast (the creature your Mag turns into). Apparently That photon Blast Bonus stays for the quest duration and when switching weapons.
    Holy shit, you mean all I need to do is get an Ares Rod NT, grind it to 30, start the level with it, max my PB, swap to my Atra Rod and bang, an extra 13% damage for the rest of the quest?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!