Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    my statement does not change.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

After 10 hours of farming I finally got a common 14* Marron egg... yay... and still nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    After 10 hours of farming I finally got a common 14* Marron egg... yay... and still nothing else.
    funny, i did run it only twice for the king crest and i got the 14* green marron egg (dunno if rare color, im not su)

another thread where kril unironically doesn't understand people's frustrations over rng, voices his own frustrations, then when called out on it, says deal with it

classic

the word of today is: anecdotal

anecdotal

an·ec·do·tal
    /ˌanəkˈdōdl/

adjective

(of an account) not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research.

I'm happy enough that this quest drops many grinders. if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    another thread where kril unironically doesn't understand people's frustrations over rng, voices his own frustrations, then when called out on it, says deal with it

classic
    i can gurantee a good chunk of you haven't farmed for nearly as much time as I have (around 45hrs now) of UQ. It's boring as hell and frustrating. I understand people still havent gotten anything after 20hrs (and friends of mine still havent gotten anything) and i get RNG is RNG.

I haven't told anyone to "deal with it" either, I'm not harping on others about RNG on the drops either.

I intended to farm 4 Ares NT and from there work on SU drops and the fact that I'm running SU and not getting eggs and parfaits like I keep reading from everyone else because they drop so easily is kinda frustrating so ya, I kinda know the mentality buddy

my other post wasnt geared toward as a brag either, just throwing out what I got so far but take it offensively if you want, not gonna stop you
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Sep 3, 2018 at 02:24 AM.

I doubt that will happend one day, but i wish SEGA will turn Amdu UQ into a "free field" like the 2 others. The actual format was perfect for Gix CF, but now it's really too boring. What i want in ultimate is encounter multiple E-Code at the same time with a large amount of mobs around, not rushing every room like in a (bit harder) seasonal EQ
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

All I wanted were the Maron and Melon 14* eggs (only found Maron so far), meanwhile got 2 Ares.

Being able to find something that I don't care about that dropped less than 400 times in the week and not being able to find something that I want that dropped 35k times is why I hate RNG in this game. <-<;
    It's especially annoying finding a rainbow special egg only for it to end up being a 13* egg that dropped 7 times less than the 14* (regular) ones. ._.
    /rant
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i can gurantee a good chunk of you haven't farmed for nearly as much time as I have (around 45hrs now) of UQ....
    While I admire and understand your persistence (I used to be like that before entering 30s), don't you think that maybe you need to dial down for your own sanity, and just make do with what you get, instead of trying to force the game to give you everything? 45hrs in 6 days of farming is 7h30m per day. Assuming you did other stuff as well, that's over 10h per day on PSO2.

You'll get burnt out.