Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    EQs are different as the game is based around those getting cycled in and out. I'm more referring to the mountain of persistent content that has died because we've basically outgrown the rewards for it. Advanced, Extreme (not Solo EX), Challenge, Riding, Ultimate, and Buster. All of these modes which were interesting in their inclusion and get played when they get randomly boosted, but always die once they're no longer rewarding. All these modes that people could potentially be running IF there was more incentive to run them outside of small boost periods. It's really telling that if someone says "I want to run Ult Nab to get Nem NT" and you just talk them down from it because the rates are low and nobody is going to be doing it.
    i dont understand why they just dont have the items included from the boosts readily set in stone so its worth running them EVEN having just a few of them for a CF to grind and then convert into what you want wouldnt be bad either with or without having to boost said Field. Increase the rates a bit or something because ya, it'd be kinda nice to farm Nem/Slave NT's OFF boost campaigns since no one runs them. Add old and semi-new (Apprentice and certain Raid exclusive drops excluded for example) into everything (fields, rideroid, AQ's etc). Update the dam fields so theyre somewhat relevant outside Dailies and Featured quest or something.

CF's are great and all but I dont like to see them offer the best of the best gear, maybe something thats a tad weaker (like idk 4% weaker?) so that at least you got something good out of it or something and dont example dump the game right away. I've been wanting old content to be relevant again outside boost campaign weeks for a super long time and I just dont get why Sega doesnt do it outside baiting players to run whatever they boost to keep them "interested" until the next content drop hits.

what, normal Magatsu showed up? ah whats the point outside cubes, no Dragon 14*s or Camo(?) are included anyways
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Sep 5, 2018 at 07:43 PM.

EQs are different as the game is based around those getting cycled in and out. I'm more referring to the mountain of persistent content that has died because we've basically outgrown the rewards for it. Advanced, Extreme (not Solo EX), Challenge, Riding, Ultimate, and Buster. All of these modes which were interesting in their inclusion and get played when they get randomly boosted, but always die once they're no longer rewarding. All these modes that people could potentially be running IF there was more incentive to run them outside of small boost periods. It's really telling that if someone says "I want to run Ult Nab to get Nem NT" and you just talk them down from it because the rates are low and nobody is going to be doing it.
    Indeed. Which would bring us to "what could this content provide that is relevant"? The things people are mostly after are (not in order):

- Experience
    - Meseta
    - Weapons, Units
    - Emper Embrace for grinding weapons
    - Fodder
    - Consumables to boost success rates with Dudu
    - etc.

To me, the problem is that featured/boosted content (not daily FQ), provide a lot of the above as the most "cost-effective" option. Running Beach Wars for example is: (a) amazing source of EXP, (b) CF source, (c) currently best source for Emper Embrace, (d) amazing source of items with high-#-of-abilities to be used as fodder, (e) amazing source of excubes, (f) amazing source for amassing kills for the relevant title

I believe that it's better if some content is the best for being the source of a single relevant part of the game. That way the developer can spread rewards over multiple content and keep everything alive and relevant for longer.

Again I'll bring as example Time Attacks/XQs for Klotho. They're the absolute best source of meseta, and they're limited (second only to playing the market). But they're horrible for everything else. Yet they are still run week after week due to its reward remaining relevant. Similarily, bonus keys are relevant because they are the best source of EXP. But they're bad source for everything else, and they're limited.

This could also solve the issue with Ult Naberius that you mention. Since the rewards from UQ are not up-to-par with the rest of the content (outside of boost events), they could be modified to be somewhat enticing. For example they could allow UQ stones to be traded for Great Grind Success +100%, at a rate that would not make it too OP. Or they could make it so that equipment dropped in UQ has higher chance to have high number of abilities compared to the rest of the game, therefore enticing players to run it to get fodder.

Would anyone else agree with replacing the current 4th Daily FQs with a rotation of all current AQs, even if it meant buffing the exp bonus from AQ to match the current rates?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Would anyone else agree with replacing the current 4th Daily FQs with a rotation of all current AQs, even if it meant buffing the exp bonus from AQ to match the current rates?
    Keep the rotation of LQ's there (or not) but add the AQ

AQ conditions:
    250% EXP
    50% RDR (maybe 100% or no RDR at all)
    Add 14*'s from year one or semi-new ones or MAYBE 13/14*'s exclusive to SHAQ's
    Add 12* units (Bode or something)
    Add CF's that are new that are decent and worth farming in SHAQ (akin to Revo but obviously better)

something along the lines of that

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    imagine being this triggered kek

imagine all this whining is for nothing when you and everyone else will dump these in the trash once Austere NT finally becomes available

i put a trigger warning for a reason. meanwhile someone thinks im upset over phobos drops (because the series is so good right?)
    59hrs of farming
    i was gonna call you out for projecting but tbh i'd be pretty upset too if i farmed 59 hours for a ~7% damage upgrade and other people made me realise i'm gonna throw it out in a few months anyway

imagine if i did that and i didn't even TA or do any content that got meaningful benefits from it!

As long as TTF (I don't know the actual name but the boss rush LQ) exists, AQ would have to be boosted to an absurd amount to get people to run that for EXP over TTF. SH TTF runs take less than 4 minutes and can yield almost 700-800k EXP with proper boosts.

Also, for Ult, they could just add new stones (yes, new stones) from bosses which can be traded for Slave NT/Nem NT. Those weapons are almost a year old and SEGA has stated they're going to be necessary for Aus NT so there's no reason for them to be so difficult to obtain. I'm of the opinion that once Aus NT gets formally announced they'll make them more available, but that's just my opinion -- they haven't said anything about that. I have no idea why they're so unobtainable right now.

Likewise, to revive CM, they could actually refresh the shop and add new and relevant items to it. That shop hasn't been touched in years and contains some pretty outdated stuff.

Honestly, even Boss EQ boost periods I almost wish they'd remain with their boosted HP/Attack or at least a fraction of it. I didn't really enjoy the Big Vader revival but it was at least a chance of pace and we got to see him do things he hasn't done in years. Now he's back to candy pinata version and (to my knowledge) people would only run him on SH trying to aim for units to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by pso2god View Post
    i was gonna call you out for projecting but tbh i'd be pretty upset too if i farmed 59 hours for a ~7% damage upgrade and other people made me realise i'm gonna throw it out in a few months anyway

imagine if i did that and i didn't even TA or do any content that got meaningful benefits from it!
    use your head friendo, you got Austere NT, Lumiere buff and whatever the hell Sega decides to end Ep5 with that'll most likely top (almost maybe) everything else currently out and remain most used until Ep6 hits

i dont get why you insist im upset about any of this either, your as triggered about this as the other guy. I'll project harder if that'll make you happy

Likewise, to revive CM, they could actually refresh the shop and add new and relevant items to it. That shop hasn't been touched in years and contains some pretty outdated stuff.
    god man make this happen, add a new CM map(s) to go through and update the shop already. would love to run these again while being able to work toward some nice shop gear, outfits etc
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Sep 5, 2018 at 08:18 PM.

Endless has functionally replaced CM so I doubt it will happen but it was just an idea.

Endless has functionally replaced CM so I doubt it will happen but it was just an idea.
    ya but CM is just as enjoyable to run just needs a better incentive to do it and more relevancy these days. It just be great if Sega didnt abandon it for so long, i mean look how barely alive PvP is

At least CM gives SG for ranking.

Still pretty fun to go ranking style with 4 people.

imagine being this triggered kek

imagine all this whining is for nothing when you and everyone else will dump these in the trash once Austere NT finally becomes available

i put a trigger warning for a reason. meanwhile someone thinks im upset over phobos drops (because the series is so good right?)
    lol @ thinking im mad because you got ares, what are you like 10 for making a lol triggered joke? it woulda been more funny if you just were like "look at this gorilla cursing me because I got a drop" but no, you sadly are too predictable in unfunny boring humour. it is to be expected though since you're clearly incapable at realizing your own stupidity, but its okay, i suppose thats why theres therapists and counselors.