Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

6 hours of farming in one day to only get 3 slaves and 0 ares
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

been farming at least one 2 hours everyday and still nothing

Farmed for 3 row of 2 hrs. Got Dia GS the 20 first minutes (the bait I guess...lolol) then nothing. Ok segac you earned your prize, ditching this shit from my schedule. I won't get caught anymore, told ya 0u0

im glad i farmed amdu when i did, the slave drop rate feels even worse than the first renewal in lillipa. idk what sega's playing at tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    im glad i farmed amdu when i did, the slave drop rate feels even worse than the first renewal in lillipa. idk what sega's playing at tbh.
    I could weather farming for Slave if stuff in there actually fought back and made the farm feel worthwhile. It's incredibly baffling that they're supposedly renewing a quest...with less HP than after a good 10 months or so of wild power creep thanks to SSA weapons. Only thing I can do is hope for Naberius to have more 85+ enemies if I actually want my favorite quests to be fun again

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    I could weather farming for Slave if stuff in there actually fought back and made the farm feel worthwhile. It's incredibly baffling that they're supposedly renewing a quest...with less HP than after a good 10 months or so of wild power creep thanks to SSA weapons. Only thing I can do is hope for Naberius to have more 85+ enemies if I actually want my favorite quests to be fun again
    It's not just SSA weapons. Even at the end of EP4, we were already on the verge of power creep and then EP5 came along and past the initial wave of nerfs, /everything/ in the game has been buffed in damage/utility/speed to keep up with Hero /AND/ we got a level cap increase. LV85 mobs have more HP and hit for more, but they add nothing mechanically that scales to the level of general power players now. Some newer mobs seem more designed to deal with this but it doesn't really add much. For the brief period I ran Ult Lilipa during this revival, even the LV85 mobs didn't last very long, so I really don't think that changes anything. And yeah, LV85 codes are hella infrequent, so there's that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    i got like 8 slaves from amdu, i've gotten 0 from lillipa though. literally only reason to farm it is the stones to pick the slave trade-in you'll inevitably want for aus NT, and emp fodder.

it also seems like even 85 anga in lillipa is much less tanky than amdu anga i think. it's hard to judge based on pug though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    It's not just SSA weapons. Even at the end of EP4, we were already on the verge of power creep and then EP5 came along and past the initial wave of nerfs, /everything/ in the game has been buffed in damage/utility/speed to keep up with Hero /AND/ we got a level cap increase. LV85 mobs have more HP and hit for more, but they add nothing mechanically that scales to the level of general power players now. Some newer mobs seem more designed to deal with this but it doesn't really add much. For the brief period I ran Ult Lilipa during this revival, even the LV85 mobs didn't last very long, so I really don't think that changes anything. And yeah, LV85 codes are hella infrequent, so there's that too.
    The thing is Lilipa UQ mobs have the range and are agressive enough to fall into that category of being potentially deadly if you underestimate them, provided they can live long enough for you to have the time to even do that. Sadly only lv 85 mobs are very specific e-trials, the ones where mobs are less numerous and easy to kill. If the constant spawns from bits e-trial were lv85, as well as the normal spawns happening on top of other e-trials, you could start to see some difficulty as they would be more numerous than the numbers of players present, and therefore, being able to cheap shot, or overwhelm you while you're being busy dealing with other things.

As for bosses, I got to meet rare mutant Leone + Leopard at lv85.... And they do their work of being a major pain in the ass perfectly fine, which makes me wish for it to happen every time they spawn and not like 1/10 of them

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    i got like 8 slaves from amdu, i've gotten 0 from lillipa though. literally only reason to farm it is the stones to pick the slave trade-in you'll inevitably want for aus NT, and emp fodder.

it also seems like even 85 anga in lillipa is much less tanky than amdu anga i think. it's hard to judge based on pug though.
    Thing is Amdu UQ Anga is the tankiest version of it ( + the final room is designed to slow you down and prevent you from getting on it too hard during the first part) as it's both always lv85 and always mutant. A normal lv85 has a lot less health, and exception one even less. So yeah with all that to take into account, there is no way it could last long enough in any non mutant 85 scenario, which is 90% of the Angas you meet,soooo
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Sep 15, 2018 at 04:18 PM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

I wonder why Sega didn't just make every mobs lv85 in UQ renewal ....
    Being in Lilipa UQ around 6 hours so far (ISP is -.- with lots of rtos these 4-5 days, I only recently can go online (not sure if it's fixed or not, gonna need to wait and see tomorrow)), it is indeed more fun when lv 85 mobs appeared (boss or normal mobs).

Now as far as drop goes, rng being rng indeed Been playing as Gu, but I didn't get Gu things
    Played UQ Lilipa around the same hours I did UQ Amdu now ...... Lilipa : 4 Slaves (katana, tact, fist, launcher), Dia Partizan, ★14parfait (Alter Ego one) ..... Amdu : Dia Katana, Gix Sword, ★14Melon.

I hope the trade in of OT Austere to NT doesn't involve insanely-low-drop-rate ★13or ★14 equipments or extreme amount of stones -.-
    Or they can just make CF great again
    Progressing depends on horrible-rate-of-rng kinda for me. CF should have the best equipments available ;w;

Oh, and ...... Yurlungur stones doesn't always drop from bosses in this one? o-o
    Last edited by final_attack; Sep 15, 2018 at 07:16 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

they should have extended Ama UQ, Slave rates are hot garbage. all i hear from friends are 3-6hr burst runs and no slave much less Ares NT. Gix or Dia trash way to prevalent that it should have just locked to Ama UQ or something

Not enough Lv85 mobs, even when Lv85 rare infected bosses spawn, still dont get anything. Anga Lv85 still dies faster than Ama UQ one does. I really hope Nab is better but this is Sega so we can assume it'll be just as bad
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Sep 15, 2018 at 09:02 PM.