Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Nice, ring-gloves camo won! *_*/
    And TTGL glasses as accessory!
    Last edited by Kiboune; Sep 3, 2018 at 01:59 PM.
    ID: Maks

Camos are a letdown.
    Female costumes are a letdown.
    God help us all when it comes to those accessories.
    First place hairstyle deserved it.

too much stuff i want, that 1st place camo definitely a must and good hairstyles that for some reason Sega cant implement on their own, have to get the fans to do it

Looking over all the entries for camos and costumes, I haven't found a single sword camo that suits my fancy, and all the female costumes are just aren't to my taste... at best, and outright suck at worst. The second place deserved first.

Reasonably sized sword camos are in real short supply.
    When do you guys think we'll get laconium sword camo, and do you think it would be sheathed to our sides? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Looking over all the entries for camos and costumes, I haven't found a single sword camo that suits my fancy, and all the female costumes are just aren't to my taste... at best, and outright suck at worst. The second place deserved first.

Reasonably sized sword camos are in real short supply.
    When do you guys think we'll get laconium sword camo, and do you think it would be sheathed to our sides? xD
    Considering they couldn't even get Harriet's Sword camo to stick to her side, I highly doubt a Laconium Sword camo, if ever released, would deviate from that.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

My 2cents but 90% of this stuff is boring af and badly drawn (compared to previous years). Just feeling sorry for some "contenders" and those who voted for them (band aid am staring at you). Second hairstyle (eventually 4th one too) and the 2 first camos owe some attention tho.

I'm glad A.I.S. -A- made it in, at least.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Did sega combine the accessory + makeup category into one?

Okay, the oni horns are something I've literally been waiting for for years. It's a fuckin' joke that it took six years and a fan creation for it to even be considered for the game. Yes, yes, I know Deuman horns are a thing, but I don't CARE about Deuman horns, I want ONI horns!

Too bad basically everything else is useless to me. Especially those costumes. Bluh. It's even more obvious this year that the inmates have taken over the asylum - way too many picks that are just obvious otaku bait. Disappointment is the rule. Oh, well. I knew what to expect. I know nothing will change next year or the year after, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Okay, the oni horns... It's a fuckin' joke that it took six years and a fan creation for it to even be considered for the game.
    We don't even have any flower-themed earrings and necklaces too. I wish for a rose-flower earrings btw.