Default amount of slots on fodders?

I've got a crafted pot 3 mkb with the charm and in the past I used to get 6-7s units and 7-8s weapons fairly often. I always make sure to have the mkb in my inventory and I've only played on a single character for nearly half a year.

But in the past few months (4-6 not sure) I've never found a single 6s unit and a barely a handful 5s units, even 4s units are very rare nowadays, likewise 6s weapon are very rare now and I've only found a handful 7-8s weapons as well.

I thought Sega intentionally nerfed fodder slot amounts because they had been too high before but then I asked friends and nothing had changed for them, they were still finding 6-7s units normally.

This is far too consistent to be simple rng.
    Is there a known bug where the Skilled Trainer charm stops working for some reason? Does anyone else have the same issue?
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Sep 3, 2018 at 05:33 PM.

RNG is RNG, they've done nothing to any of the Charms given by Zieg. you either get high slot units/weps or you dont. i get high slot stuff still even without Nyoibo on me thats just luck

Certain bosses in the game regularly give equipment with a high number of slots, like Gal Gryphon, Deus, and the Dragons (with Historia Soul). Other bosses give consistently low numbers of slots. For example, I don't think Aratron at the end of Beach Wars has given me a single unit with more than five slots. The units dropped by bosses in Amduscia UQ don't seem to have a large number of slots. So the number of slots you are seeing on units and weapons is going to depend on what content you are currently participating in and what bosses you face there.

RNG is certainly a factor as well.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

As I mentioned, it's a reliability of about 99% for nearly the past half year.
    Just as the reliability of rng for bosses like Gryphon, Deus or Dragon was to occasionally drop 6-7s units and some times even 8s, it's now the exact same probabilities, but just if I didn't get the Skilled Trainer Charm or if I didn't have the mkb in my inventory, FAR too reliable to be pure rng over a period this long.

I noticed a variety of other issues with my account, for example I used to have a bug where the server thought I had 0 Meseta whenever I added a ring to a unit or bought something from the ring or culinary shop, but only on one specific character.

Guess I'll file another bug report.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Certain bosses in the game regularly give equipment with a high number of slots, like Gal Gryphon, Deus, and the Dragons (with Historia Soul). Other bosses give consistently low numbers of slots. For example, I don't think Aratron at the end of Beach Wars has given me a single unit with more than five slots. The units dropped by bosses in Amduscia UQ don't seem to have a large number of slots. So the number of slots you are seeing on units and weapons is going to depend on what content you are currently participating in and what bosses you face there.
    The reason for this is basically because of the drop pool of affixes. Gal drops so many high affix count items because there's so many different affixes that can appear on the stuff it drops, and some of them are fixed.

as my exp, sega took thing more serious when revs were out. in eqs, all key affixes got stricter drop slots/rotation compared to old eqs except the last retarded vardha eq. back in days, bwar/rain could mass drop mut2, and gal had really large slot number (ez 6-7-8: i held myself a large number of abi3 8s units for years, too early to be good). but now although mut2 is still in these maps but barely dropped in 6s+(4s meme), gal slot is nerfed too, maintains a very stable prices on large slots. other key affixes like factors/revs got more regular rotations/random eqs (ymt), but i don't think slot is dropped. in overall sega raised the normies affixing slot from 5 to 6 for units. prem price went to 7 for units and 8 for wp. it's good but i still don't like ideals like centric act the soul. btw best normal map that drops large slots (which are worth smth) is endless and some eqs need trigger/rematch to have some more extra slots fyi.
    Last edited by Mr3chi; Sep 4, 2018 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr3chi View Post
    as my exp, sega took thing more serious when revs were out. in eqs, all key affixes got stricter drop slots/rotation
    Now, when PSO2Day ended it's raining Rappies in any kind of maps regardles of it's free or single-quest one.
    But on PSO2Day I barely could find 8 of them, and 5 was empty...

About slot number: I got only once 7s Elveda legs - it's my highest for all time I played this game. Good is 5-6s. Average is 0-4.
    Last finding: 5s Bode legs with Catalyst on.

Bode series always has catalyst on.
    As far as I could see, newer EQs drop better stuff. I get 5 and 6 slots at every single Gods of Creation. Apprentice Omega is more on the 4-5 slots area. Dargon is 4 but can yield up to 7s once in a while. And endless is basically 6 slots minimum but it has nothing *really* worth it.
    The rest is garbage.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr