Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    So um ... what rings now for Hero lol. Jumping Dodge, Just Reversal B!?, Atomizer Lover?, Mag Excite?, ... Party of Toughness!?!?
    That has been my "problem" since they announced these Rings would become Skills too. I guess Party of Toughness would make Hero Boost slightly easier to keep in group content (especially if you have the Effort Ring, Hero Flash guard and Deband Toughness) but other than that you're looking at whatever QoL Ring you want.

I really wonder if Sega'll eventually add E-Forest Harvesting and new Rings, primarily for Hero. I believe a lot of people would welcome a High Time Keep for Hero Boost Ring or a Ring that encourages weapon switching for Gear gain more.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    That has been my "problem" since they announced these Rings would become Skills too. I guess Party of Toughness would make Hero Boost slightly easier to keep in group content (especially if you have the Effort Ring, Hero Flash guard and Deband Toughness) but other than that you're looking at whatever QoL Ring you want.

I really wonder if Sega'll eventually add E-Forest Harvesting and new Rings, primarily for Hero. I believe a lot of people would welcome a High Time Keep for Hero Boost Ring or a Ring that encourages weapon switching for Gear gain more.
    maybe theyll add more once Ep6 hits

Oh right I forgot already that there's no Hero-specific rings. Looking forward for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Easier to copy and paste link to post than to copy and paste post.
    I feel like a lot of people are not realizing who you are. They should.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Assuming that SEGA leaves Atra Rod's S4 at 50/50 and that you leave 5 SP in Elemental Conversion, what's to prevent another weapon's Pot and SA from outclassing Atra now that the off-element will be 5% and not 25%?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Assuming that SEGA leaves Atra Rod's S4 at 50/50 and that you leave 5 SP in Elemental Conversion, what's to prevent another weapon's Pot and SA from outclassing Atra now that the off-element will be 5% and not 25%?
    Nothing. The 4 SP you can save by using EPD / Atra are nice but it's not enough SP freedom to allow Fo to do any crazy builds.

i cant fathom the idea of not having Ele Convert maxed for any reason even with EPD/Atra. enlighten me

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i cant fathom the idea of not having Ele Convert maxed for any reason even with EPD/Atra. enlighten me
    After the update, element conversion will have the 50% conversion value when matching at 1/5 sp, while extra levels will increase the off-matching element up to 45%, so if you're only using epd or/and atra with s4 refined providence, you can leave it at 1/5

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    when the change in october happens the first point of ele convert will give you 50% element conversion rate (the rate you currently get when maxing the skill). Then lv 2-5 will increase the off ele conversion rate from 25 to 45%

In other words if they do modify Atra/EPD potential in such a way you still get 50/50 conversion for Atra and 75/75 for EPD regardless of element conversion level, you could only just get away with only one point in ele convert, as Atra/EPD would still cover every element as well as not lose damage from the off-element part of compounds

Still probably not a good idea in the long run as I stated earlier, and peopl already built on that, sooo

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    when the change in october happens the first point of ele convert will give you 50% element conversion rate (the rate you currently get when maxing the skill). Then lv 2-5 will increase the off ele conversion rate from 25 to 45%

In other words if they do modify Atra/EPD potential in such a way you still get 50/50 conversion for Atra and 75/75 for EPD regardless of element conversion level, you could only just get away with only one point in ele convert, as Atra/EPD would still cover every element as well as not lose damage from the off-element part of compounds

Still probably not a good idea in the long run as I stated earlier, and peopl already built on that, sooo
    wouldnt it be beneficial tho even with maxed Ele Conv after Octs update? i only said that in response to current Ele Conv rates.

my thing is, wouldnt it be additive after the update? bump up the off ele from 45% to w/e's being added on?