Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Expert block numbers?

So I finally just qualified for expert blocks and I have no idea which ones they are. I've spent the last couple hours scouring the internet trying to get an answer. Can someone help me out here?
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    So I finally just qualified for expert blocks and I have no idea which ones they are. I've spent the last couple hours scouring the internet trying to get an answer. Can someone help me out here?
    Blocks 10 and up, right now its kinda split because people are farming in the UQ blocks 30+, make sure you got the expert matching checked off before going into a quest

Activate Expert matching and start the quest with "Multi Block Matching".
    just that, there is no block that dedicated to "experts".

Well that's kinda dissapointing, everything I've read on it made it seem like there were special blocks for people who met the requirements. I wouldn't have even bothered trying to do it if I knew that. I just wasted 40 excubes to grind the last levels on those garbage 2017 units.
    v2.567486457.968

Well that's kinda dissapointing, everything I've read on it made it seem like there were special blocks for people who met the requirements. I wouldn't have even bothered trying to do it if I knew that. I just wasted 40 excubes to grind the last levels on those garbage 2017 units.
    you can thank Sega for allowing a 4 person Extreme Quest clear to become a "expert" so easily. there is a noticeable difference though when you do and dont have expert matching on or off for EQ's.

if you really want to challenge yourself, do the solo XQ, most people give up on Deus and just cheese the 4 man run with team mates or friends

I tried the Dues one first and got one shotted within ten seconds of starting, then I switched and soloed the other one. I had no idea that was four man. Makes way more sense why that Gryphon did not want to die at the end.
    v2.567486457.968

I tried the Dues one first and got one shotted within ten seconds of starting, then I switched and soloed the other one. I had no idea that was four man. Makes way more sense why that Gryphon did not want to die at the end.
    youre doing the old Solo XQs, the XQs with Deus at the start are the new ones that are required to get the expert block title (well the 4man one is as a minimal). the old Solo xqs are a cakewalk. none of the new ones have Gryphon in it

your gear and tree builds are possibly why youre getting one shot

No I'm fairly tanky, it was just that big aoe that knocks you up, I took a second hit before I hit the ground. But thanks for letting me know that, I was a bit bummed that was what qualifies as expert. Time to get destroyed hopefully.
    v2.567486457.968

No I'm fairly tanky, it was just that big aoe that knocks you up, I took a second hit before I hit the ground. But thanks for letting me know that, I was a bit bummed that was what qualifies as expert. Time to get destroyed hopefully.
    kudos to you if you manage the solo version, its a pain but takes practice. if you just cant get it, run the 4person version with friends or team mates. gl

*cough* or use hero and teleport to the ceiling with talis and play clicker game if that XQ tough for you *cough*