Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

- Different Element Conversion Rate will be 45% at Level 5
    - Same Element Conversion Rate will be 50% for Levels 1 ~ 5.

So what the fuck is even the point of this skill? Same as brave/wise stance and before them fury stance, the whole system just doesn't make any sense anymore. Same boring damage with no drawbacks. Trash the class system, skill trees, everything and give each player a damage boost based on their level, it's the same thing.
    Guess they have to appeal to the mobage generation. If pso3 ever somehow managed to come out I'm sure it would be a sight to see.

oh im sorry i didnt know you liked having to have multiple copies of the same weapon.. the same issue bouncer still suffers from

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    You can overwrite them at any time with another ring.
    For realz? I had no idea this whole time. Never really need it, but still, you helped me a lot

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post

So what the fuck is even the point of this skill? Same as brave/wise stance and before them fury stance, the whole system just doesn't make any sense anymore. Same boring damage with no drawbacks. Trash the class system, skill trees, everything and give each player a damage boost based on their level, it's the same thing.
    Guess they have to appeal to the mobage generation. If pso3 ever somehow managed to come out I'm sure it would be a sight to see.
    The point is that Force players get punished more than any other class for not matching elements on weapons due to how Element Conversion is designed.
    This causes an unfair playing field and forcing Fo players to create Rainbow Builds which are not really sustainable.
    Now Rainbow builds are an option, not a necessity, similarly to how you can keep Element Weak hit at level 4 if you're confident to always hit elemental Weakness or Brave/Wise stance at level 5 if you're confident to always attack from the correct side. It's not rocket science.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    oh im sorry i didnt know you liked having to have multiple copies of the same weapon.. the same issue bouncer still suffers from
    Well Break Stance SD is getting buffed so that'll probably fix that issue. Currently it's at 50% so that gives 17.5% on non-breakable parts while Elemental Stance is 32% on correct element and 15% on wrong element. So lets say they'll increase that to 90%, Attacking non breakable parts will almost be as strong as attacking the correct element on Elemental stance (31.5%). This'd turn Elemental Stance strictly into a JB Stance and Break Stance into a strictly Dual Blade stance (since Break Stance SD works only on Dual Blades) like it was meant to be two Episodes ago.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Sep 8, 2018 at 02:12 PM.

Didn't expect them to let Sword recover PP on PA hits. That'll make Sword much more appealing to pick up again. And very welcome changes to Braver. Especially the SP and BB buffs! Distraction Wing and Gran Wave really needed the tracking they are going to receive. JB changes are very welcome fluid changes as well. Not sure about the Break SD buff. Even a slight tweak basically makes it superior the Element Stance unless you were using JB only.

Of course they decide to finally make Air Reversal a part of Class Skill Trees AFTER I finally decide to just deal with it and get the ring. :P
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    I wish we could suffer from this issue in EP5, have fun RNGing 6 Tullus, 6 Reaver or 6 Ares NT

...I like the changes about element weakness skills because as it was said, Rainbow is still optimal and gives you the extra mile, but you at least don't feel utterly gimped when trying the class and realize you'll be shit until you can actually get 6 weapons, and then run a losing marathon to power creep

There is a reason why "Tech" classes are consistently the least played ones regardless of how strong they are, and why SEGA is adamant in hitting all elemental conditionals in the nuts be it through ring, skill changes or gear
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Sep 8, 2018 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post

It's not about appealing to the mobage generation, it's about bandaid-fixing everything instead of building classes from the ground up every time they make balance changes. Sure, I'd prefer it too if all "atk-up" skills were combined up nicely in a few skills instead of having 10 different skills increasing my damage in the exact same manner, and if each skill had one specific purpose. But that would require examining every single class/combination possible, because it is extremely easy to bring new overpowered metas when you change how one skill works, let alone dozens of them.

Considering SEGA hates bo, not gonna expect sd to be buffed to 90%. At best, 70%. The rest of the stuff except for su is nice though. And i didn't know people still like farming rainbows in this year of RNG only drops.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post

(Hunter) Sword Buff
    - Buffed all sword attacks.
    - The final power will be the same as if using Sacrifice Bite prior to this balance adjustment.
    So basically this sounds like all PAs get buff of 20% (Sacrifice Bite part of quote) and then you get to slap Sacrifice Bite actual damage effect on them. But if remember correctly they also mentioned something before about nerfing the damage buff of SB so that would leave Sword with what? 10% DPS increase? Sounds pretty pitiful. The PP buff ain't exactly gonna give you much of anything with how much PP you can already regenerate as Sword Hunter with no way to convert it into big DPS sans Twister Fall on small minority of enemies or using Stun Coincide to kickstart Ignition Parrying TAJA (which again has the problem of being situational/unreliable)