Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Easier to copy and paste link to post than to copy and paste post.

Quote Originally Posted by AVO View Post
    Considering SEGA hates bo, not gonna expect sd to be buffed to 90%. At best, 70%. The rest of the stuff except for su is nice though. And i didn't know people still like farming rainbows in this year of RNG only drops.
    Even a Break Stance D-Bonus at 70% would be a good thing, allowing a BOuncer to deal 24,5% more damage on unbreakable and broken parts with Break Stance. That would almost be twice the damage he can get with the wrong element during Elemental Stance. It would be a 100% Break Stance gameplay for me !

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Even a Break Stance D-Bonus at 70% would be a good thing, allowing a BOuncer to deal 24,5% more damage on unbreakable and broken parts with Break Stance. That would almost be twice the damage he can get with the wrong element during Elemental Stance. It would be a 100% Break Stance gameplay for me !
    Indeed, we could drop Element Stance all together if going with Pure Dual Blades and put the points into S-atk up and hell even Step Advance for more field upkeep. Really helps not forcing us into using two stances anymore~

I don't think dropping Element stance completely is a good idea considering the amount of light weak enemies and bosses. I came up with the 70% at best estimation as it is the right number to not completely overwhelm Element Stance and not literally 2% stronger than off ele element stance.

Element Stance + S Up = 1.32
    Off ele Element Stance = 1.15

Break Stance = 1.35
    Break SD bonus at 50% = 1.175
    60% = 1.21
    70% = 1.245
    80% = 1.28
    90% = 1.315
    100% = 1.35

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    So basically this sounds like all PAs get buff of 20% (Sacrifice Bite part of quote) and then you get to slap Sacrifice Bite actual damage effect on them. But if remember correctly they also mentioned something before about nerfing the damage buff of SB so that would leave Sword with what? 10% DPS increase? Sounds pretty pitiful. The PP buff ain't exactly gonna give you much of anything with how much PP you can already regenerate as Sword Hunter with no way to convert it into big DPS sans Twister Fall on small minority of enemies or using Stun Coincide to kickstart Ignition Parrying TAJA (which again has the problem of being situational/unreliable)
    > Glances at WL At this point I keep my expectations fairly low when it comes to Hunter balancing. Getting even a single thing while all other classes bathe in slick buffs is a victory in itself.
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Sep 8, 2018 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Easier to copy and paste link to post than to copy and paste post.
    I didn't completely copy and paste it tho. I cut out a lot of unneccesary informations / stuff we already knew and checked the Roboarks page to see if you guys left out something relevant again, like that info about Snatch JA Combo that I included in this post. Turns out outside of Balance Adjustments the stream was fairly boring today and the Q&A section filled with weird questions or ambiguous answers. But I do agree that I should've added the source to the OP which im gonna do now and hopefully not forget in the future.

Finally. Distraction Wing and Gran Wave can turn. Geez.

That's a great improvement indeed. Too bad we had to wait for so long to get it. On a lighter note, I'm surprising myself to hope for the same thing each time a Live Broadcast or a PSO2 Station takes place since EP4 came out. It's more of a quality of life change than anything else but I would really want them to fix that dumb use of SUmmoner's Point Assist with other weapons than Takts.

Spoiler!

Nice changes all around, though it feels like an adjustment to Hero Boost is a long way off since they appear to still be in the phase of washing the taste of early ep5 out of everyone's mouths.

Seeing my Br deal comparable damage/pp using kazami vs my Hr with hero boost in full effect irks me considering a 3rd of Br damage isn't tied to something stupid that can be ruined by an infection core.

Left ring(s) to do it would be welcome considering those ring removals coming would leave Hr with just about nothing super play-altering for them to slot in 12* units, and demonia is currently the only thing that deals with Hero Boost at all.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Sep 8, 2018 at 09:31 PM.

So um ... what rings now for Hero lol. Jumping Dodge, Just Reversal B!?, Atomizer Lover?, Mag Excite?, ... Party of Toughness!?!?