Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    You're the asshole yourself calling the other users who use Hero a noob and stupid people. There was nothing wrong until you said that. The fact that you talk so outdated like you don't follow the balances that are happening from time to time thinking of Hero a cookie cutter which is so last year makes you the noob yourself.

At least some people I know here who also hate Hero as much as you do knows how far Hero has been deprecated down to only its flexibility with the same risk of being the lowest damage dealer in the map, unlike you who are being a dick who happen to probably not know what's going on since Hero got released and other classes other than your Te/Fi which sadly can't do much right now either no matter how much you and I want it to happen.

You want to force your paradigm of "RPG" won't even work here, the trinity doesn't even apply in here, as mil said. This game is pretty much different than you think, while it is more common to action than its traditional RPG features attached such as the character progressive system. If what you care is all about tree, it isn't, though of course it is important. Most RPGs put their PAs or Technics(magic whatever) on their tree, this game don't. In this game? Glass cannon is pretty much non existent anymore since buffed PD came in 2 years ago. And the last rebalances after cookie cutter Hero? Not really much on the tree but on the PAs, atk speed, hitstops, anything about hit and dodge.
    I already acknowledged I was being an asshole, and I'm not up to date on all the balance changes, I play fairly infrequently. I usually only get on this game once a week tops because I have nobody to play with, my entire reasoning for getting on this forum in the first place. But I make that one comment and everyone here is on my ass about it like I personally insulted them right to their face. Even the guy who said he doesn't care for hero keeps making points trying to make me feel like an idiot.

Edit: I'm sure you're not directly trying trying to hurt me, but the "expert" guy and the one who brought up Te/Fi simplicity clearly were.

Edit:Edit: Edits to Jene.
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Sep 9, 2018 at 09:47 PM.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    Te/Fi simplicity
    what makes te/fi not simplistic? how is it at all complicated?

for the record, i have not mained hero for months now. i've dedicated to br and fo, hr is a side class for me at best, so if you think everyone in this thread is hero bandwagoners, you're terribly misinformed.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    what makes te/fi not simplistic? how is it at all complicated?

for the record, i have not mained hero for months now. i've dedicated to br and fo, hr is a side class for me at best, so if you think everyone in this thread is hero bandwagoners, you're terribly misinformed.
    Again, I wasn't ever talking about the gameplay. I didn't think everyone was Hero bandwagoners, that's why I thought that one comment wasn't going to have an impact. I was clearly wrong about the second part.
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Sep 9, 2018 at 09:59 PM.
    v2.567486457.968

Again, I wasn't ever talking about the gameplay. I didn't think everyone was Hero bandwagoners, that's why I thought that one comment wasn't going to have an impact. I was clearly wrong about the second part.
    then i don't even understand what simplicity is supposed to mean in this context.

what point are you even trying to make bloodpuddles lol

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    what point are you even trying to make bloodpuddles lol
    I wasn't trying to make any point other than I don't like hero, then it turned into all that.
    v2.567486457.968

Quote Originally Posted by Jene-chan View Post
    we're not trying to dunk on you. we're trying to correct misconceptions you have about this game.
    a thousand times this ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I wasn't trying to make any point other than I don't like hero, then it turned into all that.
    if my post came off uhh i guess "hostile" it wasnt, i just didnt understand where the anger came from all of sudden. I mean my least favorite classes are HU, TE, BO but i dont hate people for playing them and I dont hate the classes themselves, theyre just not my thing and preferred playstyles but I still try them out here and there (still hoping Sega helps BO out for godsake).

i dont think a lot of us here are like angry at you, maybe 1 or 2 but lets be real, we're being civil about this right now and not taking jabs at each other besides the 1-2 ppl here

Most importantly almost all of you are missing my entire point, RPGs are about building characters not slashing and shooting things while you try to avoid stuff.
    PSO2 is MMOARPG, not MMORPG. That A in the middle stands for Action. PSO2 has more in common with a game like Dark Souls or Final Fantasy XV than it does with World of Warcraft or Everquest. The main differences between MMOARPG and traditional MMORPGs are:

- No need for established roles or quotas for forming parties (ie. there is no need to have at least X people role A, Y people or role B etc.).
    - Attacks are avoided not by stacking a relevant stat, but by literally moving out of the area where the enemy will hit. This means that nearly 100% of enemy attacks are avoidable.
    - Action games are significantly more dependant on player reflexes and quick reactions, unlike traditional MMORPGs where player is given time to react and has to select the most effective (counter)action.
    - Resources are plentiful or easily replenished in MMOARPGs, whereas management of them in MMORPGs is usually required in order to not run out during a quest.