Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Beware of flying coconuts.

Well about a dozen eq passes later I still failed to do it, just got some souls and mutation 2 on my gear though. Gonna wait until next weeks tacos and get some good affixes on before I go at it again.

P.S. I have no friends, am a team of one, and refuse to let any game have a challenge I can't beat.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

P.P.S I'll never touch hero. Screw that cookie cutter garbage. I forgot to refresh before that last post.
    v2.567486457.968

what class are you playing? and FYI Hero isnt #1 class anymore but its top 5

I'm Te/Fi, that's crazy when I checked out Hero skill tree it was just tons of straight damage boosts. What is top DPS now?
    v2.567486457.968

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    P.P.S I'll never touch hero. Screw that cookie cutter garbage. I forgot to refresh before that last post.
    The point of Hero in this XQ is to stay up in the air and win its ease of use for now (such as its close to zero downtime, despite of its harsh hero boost penalty). As for its damage, it's been "nerfed" (some other classes being buffed to be on par/better).

I'm Te/Fi, that's crazy when I checked out Hero skill tree it was just tons of straight damage boosts. What is top DPS now?
    idk how well TE/FI does with Lavis but you'd probably have an easier time with TE/HU Lavis play instead.

i think meta right now is: GU>FO>SU>FI or HR> BR>the rest, i dont remember exactly and i've read different things about DPS lately
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Sep 9, 2018 at 02:37 AM.

Everyone tells me do Te/Hu, but that completely defeats the purpose of playing an RPG. It's about building a character and getting loot. Using someone else's build is the equivalent of camping. It's more efficient, but ruins the experience and doesn't count as you accomplishing something.
    v2.567486457.968

Tried Te/Fi myself with Lavis, it does boost both strike & tech explosion damage with wave slash at 3rd normal attack combo.
    Aside having nice Adrenaline skill for uncharged self-buff.
    After surviving "big tornado explosion" from Flame Demon with around 40% HP left, I can say Te/Fi is not fragile class thanks to Deband tree.

But yea, Te/Hu still more reliable in more difficult situation.

Everyone tells me do Te/Hu, but that completely defeats the purpose of playing an RPG. It's about building a character and getting loot. Using someone else's build is the equivalent of camping. It's more efficient, but ruins the experience and doesn't count as you accomplishing something.
    as much as i agree with you said, some class combos work better than others but at the same time im not in charge of game mechanics that made the game the way it is today. im not saying its impossible to do as TE/FI either but im sure you can manage it.