Question Requesting proof video(s) for SSAs truly stacking

Last edited by mother clusterfck; Sep 10, 2018 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    I made a gs with S1: Spirited Response and S2: Spirited Response together, believing (and having been told from several people) that they would stack to at least 280% but more likely 360% pp regen speed when sheathed.
    But in the end it's only the 100% pp regen speed from S2 that counts and the S1 ssa is completely overwritten.

Now people still say that every ssa stacks which obviously is false. It could however be that some other SSAs do stack and sega only made Spirited Response not stack to prevent all classes from having their own version of Hero's TMG Ja Reload.

So, I'd greatly appreciate if someone could post a proof video where it clearly shows that a specific SSA stacks for every slot it's affixed...or clear proof that they do not stack if that is the case.
    All are welcome, but mostly I care about (in order):

1)Guardian Armor (damage reduction),
    2)Radiating Grace (natural PP Regen)
    3)Offensive Intent (flat damage),
    4)Radiating Strike (attack PP Regen)
    5)Wise Skill (crit rate)
    6)Photon Reduction (reduce PP cost)
    i mean it's widely known and accepted that they work together. can you post a clip or something showing the "slow" regen?

I made a gs with S1: Spirited Response and S2: Spirited Response together, believing (and having been told from several people) that they would stack to at least 280% but more likely 360% pp regen speed when sheathed.
    But in the end it's only the 100% pp regen speed from S2 that counts and the S1 ssa is completely overwritten.

Now people still say that every ssa stacks which obviously is false. It could however be that some other SSAs do stack and sega only made Spirited Response not stack to prevent all classes from having their own version of Hero's TMG Ja Reload.

So, I'd greatly appreciate if someone could post a proof video where it clearly shows that a specific SSA stacks for every slot it's affixed...or clear proof that they do not stack if that is the case.
    All are welcome, but mostly I care about (in order):

1)Guardian Armor (damage reduction),
    2)Radiating Grace (natural PP Regen)
    3)Offensive Intent (flat damage),
    4)Radiating Strike (attack PP Regen)
    5)Wise Skill (crit rate)
    6)Photon Reduction (reduce PP cost)
    I literally sent you proof video the last time you complained about this in the quick questions thread.

Last edited by mother clusterfck; Sep 10, 2018 at 08:35 PM.

You could literally test this yourself by removing S1 spirited response and seeing it with or without using the new SSA swap system.
    Spoiler!

I just posted the proof, was still uploading when I posted this thread.
    So yeah, 280% total pp regen cause S2: Spirited Response has 100%, ought to add up to some 37pp/s but as you can see in the video I linked (how do you embed again?) it's a mere 20pp/s as opposed to 45pp/s for Hero JA Reload.

Definitely does not stack in any meaningful way, so without proof I can't believe anything else stacks. I assume Sega only made Spirited Response not stack cause it would be op but can't be sure without proof.
    it's 360% total (meaning to +260%), not 280% total

it's a faster than orbit(which is +200%), and your video proves exactly that.

Also, your numbers are off

Normal pp regen per second is 5, +260% would mean 5 * (1 + 2.6) = 18 pp per second

Secondly, Hero TMG reload when JA'd is 20 + 40 pp per second
    Last edited by Lostbob117; Sep 9, 2018 at 06:20 AM.

Normal PP regen is 1 PP per 0.2s, or 5 PP per second.

In this clip outside of LB i recover 23PP in 1sec or 60 frames. During LB I recover 46 PP in 1 sec or 60 frames.

23 / 5 = 4.6 or ~460%
    46 / 5 = 9.2 or ~920%

S1:Spirited Response is +80%
    S2:Spirited Response is +100%
    S3:Radiating Grace 2 is +20%
    Phrase Recovery is +5%

1.8 * 2 * 1.2 * 1.05 = 4.536x
    4.546 * 5 = 22.68pp per second, rounded up to 23.

4.536x * 2 = 9.072x
    9.072 * 5 = 45.36pp per second, rounded down to 45.

The numbers aren't exactly the same, but but considering the margin of error is 0-1 PP due to the fact that PSO2 doesnt display decimals for PP, it's safe to assume that the values are correct.

I don't know what you're talking about when you say that it does't stack, but it does lol.

Is this some kind of bait or something? Are you blind? Aren't you noticing how your val is regening pp faster than your orbit?

EDIT: Hold up you're saying it doesnt stack but in the video description you explain how val ouclasses orbit with those 2 ssa.
    I dont even know what you're talking about then.
    Last edited by DavidAG; Sep 9, 2018 at 06:44 AM.

The Video shows you regeneration pp faster with the val gunslash than Orbit Knux.

Maybe, he misunderstood that Orbit pot #1 boost pp regen only 80-100%. (From his quick question.) So he though that it have same boost as S1 or S2.(I was wonder that where he got that information from but... I was too busy and lazy to ask.)
    Last edited by SoulSighTy; Sep 10, 2018 at 02:54 AM.