Default Need help at an Attempt to Make an Undub of Phantasy Star Portable (1)

After making a couple of Undub Vita games, I figured I try a PSP game to see if it was as easy. I wanted to try Phantasy Star Portable (1) first. Seems however that PSP games and Vita games are not really the same after all. While Phantasy Star Portable has a Movie directory (PMF files) and compiling the Japanese movies with the English game does work, it would appear that the subtitles are in Japanese for some reason. Strange thing is, if I play these movies using a PMF player app for the PSP, there are no subtitles, so what's going on here?

Also, where are the audio files for this game? The non-movie voices were still in English, but I don't see any sort of sound files anywhere and the only thing that could be big enough to have the audio would be a file called file.fpb, but that's 717MB, so I'm guessing that's the entire game minus the movies, right?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Oooh It's been awhile since i looked over the audio files for this game.
    The problem with this and the PSU voice files is that they have this weird encryption over them so when you go to extract them it's like ccrrrtttzz static over it
    The sound effects are fine just the voices have this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelamasca View Post
    Oooh It's been awhile since i looked over the audio files for this game.
    The problem with this and the PSU voice files is that they have this weird encryption over them so when you go to extract them it's like ccrrrtttzz static over it
    The sound effects are fine just the voices have this issue.
    Is this why there's never been undubed version of these games?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!