Thread: Ares Takt-NT

Default Ares Takt-NT

So i just picked up Ares Takt-NT an grinded to 35, why wont it let me trade it in for other weps??? (and no its not locked) friend told me tht tact cant be traded but that doesnt seem right since its on the trade-in list, would be pretty stupid if tht is true... i dont understand whats going on

Your friend is exactly right and that is exactly whats going on. You cannot exchange the takt. I dont know why,i think its silly, but its probably due to the takt having 0 element and 0 affixes,meaning you cannot convert it into something else.
    Its genuinely absolutely daft and im sorry you got punked by the PSO2 devs (I got a takt drop too but someone told me about this beforehand)
    Spoiler!

i literally posted first page on the UQ thread i made that it was a troll drop and that it wasnt convertable, its really dumb, i just dont get why they would bother. might as well make it so tacts are only droppable on SU and leave it out of the loot pool for other classes

also post in quick questions next time

You don't have to grind Ares NT to +35 to change it's weapon type.
    You can change any Ares NT weapon types to Takt, but you can't change Takt to any other weapon types; probably due to takt's incapability of having elemental value & holding affixes.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    You don't have to grind Ares NT to +35 to change it's weapon type.
    You can change any Ares NT weapon types to Takt, but you can't change Takt to any other weapon types; probably due to takt's incapability of having elemental value & holding affixes.
    idk what you mean, the ares must be +35 before you can make it a different ares.

edit: i even just tested it right now with a drop i got this morning, the item is grayed out in selection until it's +35. then you can select it.