Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

I hope SEGA supports the Vita version for some time. Once they stop supporting it, and assuming they don't release PSO2 on any new platforms, there will no longer be a native client on a portable console (the Switch does not count as that is streamed from SEGA's servers). I don't have a PS4 to use Remote Play with and I'm not willing to lug around my £1200 laptop. The ES version is fun in its own way but it's not the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonickyle27 View Post
    I hope SEGA supports the Vita version for some time. Once they stop supporting it, and assuming they don't release PSO2 on any new platforms, there will no longer be a native client on a portable console (the Switch does not count as that is streamed from SEGA's servers). I don't have a PS4 to use Remote Play with and I'm not willing to lug around my £1200 laptop. The ES version is fun in its own way but it's not the same.
    They could always a proper Switch version (sell a bundle with a Switch game card a PSO2 branded Micro SD card of 32GB). That game is no RE7, pretty sure the Switch could handle it.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    They could always a proper Switch version (sell a bundle with a Switch game card a PSO2 branded Micro SD card of 32GB). That game is no RE7, pretty sure the Switch could handle it.
    That 32GB SD card would be dead on arrival. The game only requires 17GB~ on Tier 1 Graphics, the Switch is capable of much more than that. On PC the game uses 63GB~ and the PS4 version has it worse with 68GB~

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    That 32GB SD card would be dead on arrival. The game only requires 17GB~ on Tier 1 Graphics, the Switch is capable of much more than that. On PC the game uses 63GB~ and the PS4 version has it worse with 68GB~
    Ya, that would be the digital version of the PS4, but if you have a retail disk version, it's probably a lot less. I have a 16GB dedicated card for the Vita version and it's not full, but that's because I use a retail game card, it's not a full digital download (those people need more than 16GB now).
    Spoiler!

Sega said that even People who use a game card will need to upgrade from 16gb to 32gb by the end of the year so I hope you have some spare money.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Sega said that even People who use a game card will need to upgrade from 16gb to 32gb by the end of the year so I hope you have some spare money.
    I still have plenty of space for updates on that 16GB card and there's 3 months left in the year, don't see what they'll add that will fill my card. I think their math was off, maybe for EP6?
    Spoiler!

Thankfully you can use Henkaku/H-Encore, spoof version 3.69 of the Vita then use SD2Vita. I have a 128GB MicroSD I'm planning on getting set up which PSO2 will comfortably fit on

Ya, that would be the digital version of the PS4, but if you have a retail disk version, it's probably a lot less. I have a 16GB dedicated card for the Vita version and it's not full, but that's because I use a retail game card, it's not a full digital download (those people need more than 16GB now).
    It's not any less with the PS4 retail version, unfortunately...

PS4 discs install the game to your hard drive. The retail disc includes the game up to the April 20th, 2016 update.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

I still have plenty of space for updates on that 16GB card and there's 3 months left in the year, don't see what they'll add that will fill my card. I think their math was off, maybe for EP6?
    I'd Imagine EP6 will introduce a new planet/dimension, new advance class and all those AC scratches, True Dark Falz raid and Story updates till EP6 will just pile up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    It's not any less with the PS4 retail version, unfortunately...

PS4 discs install the game to your hard drive. The retail disc includes the game up to the April 20th, 2016 update.
    True, I guess PS4 is a bad example, but Vita still stands and a physical Switch version would operate the same way. Switch game cards can up to 32GB from what I recall. So 32 + 32GB on a Micro SD should be more than enough.
    Spoiler!