Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

So far the only derailing I saw was from people who aren't the_importer_ .
    Saying a joke that wasn't funny back then and isn't funny now is derailing the conversation for everyone who doesn't know the joke and it's silly to assume everyone knows everything about this community the moment they enter it. I for example am not in the PSO2 discord nor hang out in B7 yet im still active in here, reddit and Bumped. There are definitely lots of jokes I missed despite being part of the community since EP2.

Quote Originally Posted by nsm View Post
    Just reading this my brain cells died as fast as the Vita.
    Hey, at least they didn't die as fast as the Wii U.

its a joke about pso2 on the vita in a thread about the vita dying and if sega will pull support for pso2 on the vita
    there is no way that's derailing the conversation because it's still talking about pso2 on the vita and what may happen if pso2 vita support is actually pulled.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    its a joke about pso2 on the vita in a thread about the vita dying and if sega will pull support for pso2 on the vita
    there is no way that's derailing the conversation lol
    That's why Page 1 is almost entirely dedicated to people explaining the joke and page 3 dedicated to making fun of someone not getting the joke. No derailing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    That's why Page 1 is almost entirely dedicated to people explaining the joke and page 3 dedicated to making fun of someone not getting the joke. No derailing at all.
    are we looking at the same thread?

there was 1 post asking if he knew the joke
    there was 1 post explaining the joke

and no one started talking about importer himself (vs his thread/posts) until nsm decided to chime in.

and the "making fun of someone not getting the joke" part was commentary on him complaining about things being off topic when they weren't (which isnt making fun at him at all)
    quite literally my 2nd post in this thread is me agreeing with someone making a comment about the off-topic claim
    the situation was then escalated into something even greater when importer thought it was a good idea to start calling people "butt hurt"

that being said NOW this is off-topic as fuck lol.
    Last edited by GHNeko; Sep 25, 2018 at 11:33 AM.

are we looking at the same thread?

there was 1 post asking if he knew the joke
    there was 1 post explaining the joke
    and 1 post wasted on the joke
    and 1 post wasted on Importer kneejerk reacting to the post asking if he knew the joke
    and 1 post wasted to the importer posting lots of questionmarks because the original reply confused him.
    Don't sugarcoat things. We wasted over half of the page on a stupid joke.

and the "making fun of someone not getting the joke" part was commentary on him complaining about things being off topic when they weren't (which isnt making fun at him at all)
    That's why you keep using lmao and lol throughout your posts. You might have not have meant to come off as making fun of him but at least to me you do come off that way,

The problem I have with this is that people moved on from the joke and on page 2 the thread was somewhat going okay but you guys just had to dig it back up in page 3 which pissed off the person who you know gets easily heated, instead of letting it be and moving on.

imagine going off the rails over a hands and feet joke! am i on the wrong hug box website??? kek

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    and 1 post wasted on the joke
    and 1 post wasted on Importer kneejerk reacting to the post asking if he knew the joke
    and 1 post wasted to the importer posting lots of questionmarks because the original reply confused him.
    Don't sugarcoat things. We wasted over half of the page on a stupid joke.

That's why you keep using lmao and lol throughout your posts. You might have not have meant to come off as making fun of him but at least to me you do come off that way,

The problem I have with this is that people moved on from the joke and on page 2 the thread was somewhat going okay but you guys just had to dig it back up in page 3 which pissed off the person who you know gets easily heated, instead of letting it be and moving on.
    With all due respect man, that's not what you said at first and it's not a matter of semantics either. :/

Also just because I use lol or lmao or wacko doesn't mean I'm making fun of someone. It's entirely reasonable to find something someone says funny or amusing without "making fun of someone"

BUT at this point it's way beyond the point of mattering , so I just think I'll dip and wait for mods to remove all the offending posts

I was only minimally amused by an off topic thread in the pso2 forum that barely alluded anything pso2 related, and then the OP poster looked kind of annoyed people were actually talking about PSO2 stuff in it. So sorry, just thought the off topic sub forum looked like a better place after reading the OP, and decided, wrongly, to point it out derisively.

So to stay "on topic". Got a Vita day one, then remembered I hate playing on handhelds. I wish I had a PS TV to play Persona 4G on the big screen but I'm just gonna wait for a Switch port or perfect emulation. And I'm super glad handhelds are dead and Switch lets me play on TV and Nintendo is doing all their games in one single system and I HATE every 3DS game they announce without an eshop swtch port (give me Fire Emblem 2 HD already!) so I hope it is discontinued soon too (and yet I have tons of games on it). BUT! I like playing rhythm games in handhelds, provably because most TV's I had in the past had terrible input lag and handheld experiences with rhythm games are always flawless. So good riddance to the Vita and I hope non hybrid handheld gaming never comes back!

Nintendo's 3DS support is like the most bizarre thing I've ever seen. I personally stopped caring about the 3DS the moment they released the Switch, 1.5 years ago and they keep announcing more and more Wii/GC/NDS ports for it. For all their faults at least Sony realized when to pull the plug on 1st party titles and let the Vita live off of 3rd party games which still filled the game release calendar better than Nintendo could with their first party games.

Not just nintendo, Persona Q2 is releasing soon in JP...