Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Aelamasca View Post
    I wanted to get the Vita, but I couldnt justify that price and it's lack of games, at least with the 3ds you could mod it and play everything, what is there even on the vita?
    Dude, if you include the Limited Run Games titles that I'm waiting for in the mail, I have over 80 physical Vita games. Tell me what you like to play and I'll tell you if the Vita has it. Also, Vita is easy as shit to hack as long as you have firmware 3.68 or less (latest one is 3.69).
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Aelamasca View Post
    I wanted to get the Vita, but I couldnt justify that price and it's lack of games, at least with the 3ds you could mod it and play everything, what is there even on the vita?
    Nowadays you can do the same for the Vita. Allowing you to easily access any PS1, PSP and PSVita title and Homebrew taking care of the rest (like the PSV Tweaker that keeps your PSO2 Vita english patch up to date)

But to answer your question directly here are few exclusives that come to my mind:

Phantasy Star Nova - Spin off of PSO2 gameplay with unique Skill Board system, Weapon Mods which replace affixing and change your weapon visually at the same time and some exclusive Photon Arts not seen in PSO2 till this day.

Freedom Wars - Story driven Hunting game in a post apocalyptic world with special veins allowing you for some extra mobility and physically pulling parts off of enemies. I think you can see this game as the original hunting game with a Hookshot mechanic.

Persona 4 Golden - Enhanced version of one the best JRPG's you can get. New endings, more story content, more Arcana etc.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    In short, a very "meh" inside comment within the PSO2 community
    If you wanted off topic answer instead of pso2 related ones maybe you should have posted it in the off topic section of the forums

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    If you wanted off topic answer instead of pso2 related ones maybe you should have posted it in the off topic section of the forums
    >calls it an inside comment within the PSO2 community
    >makes a thread inside of the PSO2 forum, which is apart of the PSO2 community

it's also like one of the oldest jokes that have made its rounds through almost every pso2 community in the west
    Last edited by GHNeko; Sep 23, 2018 at 03:17 PM.

@landman @GHNeko
    You two sound butthurt that I didn't know some lame inside joke that was probably old before I started playing. Like I predicted before, it's not funny or relevant to the topic. I know you're only making a fuss out of this because it's me posting this, being anyone else, you wouldn't bother commenting, but still, how low can you go?

FYI, been playing since 2014, never noticed the fingers didn't move, guess that's not my first world problem.
    Spoiler!

@landman @GHNeko
    You two sound butthurt that I didn't know some lame inside joke that was probably old before I started playing. Like I predicted before, it's not funny or relevant to the topic. I know you're only making a fuss out of this because it's me posting this, being anyone else, you wouldn't bother commenting, but still, how low can you go?

FYI, been playing since 2014, never noticed the fingers didn't move, guess that's not my first world problem.
    you realized since PSU and continuing into PSO2 that people literally pointed this out right? you cant be this oblivious man. especially in a day and age when PSO2 officially released that other MMO's etc had moving fingers and toes as the norm. not even a first world problem bub

You two sound butthurt
    nice projection lmao

1. if anyone else said what you said, i would have made the exact same comments
    2. if you wanted people to not mention pso2. why the fuck would you post this in the pso2 forum when pso2 vita is a thing. you can't expect people to be off topic when you make a thread in a forum specifically for pso2 and not the off topic branch. if anything your initial thread is off-topic and me posting about pso2 vita is actually in line with this forums purpose
    3. no im not posting because its you. the hell?
    Last edited by GHNeko; Sep 24, 2018 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    1. if anyone else said what you said, i would have made the exact same comments
    3. no im not posting because its you. the hell?
    Calling Bullshit on that

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    2. if you wanted people to not mention pso2. why the fuck would you post this in the pso2 forum when pso2 vita is a thing. you can't expect people to be off topic when you make a thread in a forum specifically for pso2 and not the off topic branch. if anything your initial thread is off-topic and me posting about pso2 vita is actually in line with this forums purpose
    This is a topic about Vita and PSO2's future on this device. You took this opportunity to bring an old dump joke and accused the Vita of being responsible for this.
    Spoiler!

When I saw an Importer topic I expected a stupid discussion and a ton of derailing and I got exactly that.

Just reading this my brain cells died as fast as the Vita.

ps. the dumb joke is changing your Sega ID lmao.

Calling Bullshit on that
    nice persecution complex

This is a topic about Vita and PSO2's future on this device. You took this opportunity to bring an old dump joke and accused the Vita of being responsible for this.
    lmao "accused the vita"
    👌

i just wanted to make a generic joke that damn near everyone within the western PSO2 community has heard and knows about but at this point it's whatever lol.
    Last edited by GHNeko; Sep 25, 2018 at 11:09 AM.