Unhappy PSO2 x Marui Merch Collab. Help- Any Luck Buying??

So I'm sure people have seen the AD for the 0101 Marui Merch collab with PSO2 in the portals pop up.
    What I'm curious to is, has anyone actually managed to BUY anthing off the site?
    I figured out how to do everything I've gotten to so far (Navigating the site, setting the order up, getting a Jp address with a forwarding service website,etc.) however, every time I try to get past the first order screen where you fill in the shipping info, it gives me an error, the same one everytime.
    It doesn't give me an error code and I can't tell what's going on, but I've tried over the course of several days since the merch launched on the site on the 15th with no luck and only that error to show for it (which is "Although it is truly fearful, please have a while to see." by the way).
    I'd really REALLY like to be able to get that Dark Falz jacket or at least the mousepad ffs, but nothing works.

*Here is a link to the site, in case you haven't seen it yet or don't even know what I'm talking about but are curious-
    LINK: https://search-voi.0101.co.jp/voi/fr...%89%83C%83%932

Plz send halp.
    I hope someone else has figured this out.
    Last edited by TheGodlyMonster; Sep 21, 2018 at 01:05 PM. Reason: adding website link

Something tells me that the error is because you're entering an address that is not from Japan.

Alot of websites do not ship outside of Japan if its a Japanese online shop unless they specifically mention international shipping. (For example Diverse system, a doujin techno music circle has an "Overseas" instruction tab to buy their products)

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

That's the thing though, the site doesn't even let you input a non-Jp address, so I found a Japanese forwarding website just for that purpose. (It's called Tenso if you wanted to see what I mean) It gave me a valid Jp address to put in, but still gave me the error. I even checked and people regularly use that site to order off popular Jp websites that don't ship internationally :c So it should have worked.
    For a while I thought the error could be something like the site traffic being too high, or maybe the item sold out but just hadn't been updated as out of stock.
    But trying it so many times now, I don't think it's any of that either and I just can't figure it out Dx
    Last edited by TheGodlyMonster; Sep 22, 2018 at 10:48 AM.

Try taking a screenshot of the error message, maybe i can see whats up

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

It turns out after posting the error in a Japanese language group, it says that it couldn't connect to the server.
    Now I'm kinda more confused as to how I'm not able to connect to the server this many times for two weeks Q-Q

Man, I want that hoodie real bad.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodlyMonster View Post
    It turns out after posting the error in a Japanese language group, it says that it couldn't connect to the server.
    Now I'm kinda more confused as to how I'm not able to connect to the server this many times for two weeks Q-Q
    It could be a region lock.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

dang I want the headphone.