Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    can you sell that mark as an AC item or isit account bound?

and its the same as the marks we see on the units/weapons right? that mark ability affix?
    Untradeable which mean you gonna use it yourself.
    Mark is only for weapon, you randomly obtain it by untekking "SPECIAL WEAPON?" drop.
    Last edited by wefwq; Sep 26, 2018 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Untradeable which mean you gonna use it yourself.
    Mark is only for weapon, you randomly obtain it by untekking "SPECIAL WEAPON?" drop.
    I mean Mark transfer item was bound to happen, I just hope that it'll get added to support AC scratch items down the road (even if it remains untradeable)

No Glass Eyes XS.

Sadness.
    Do you have ANY bug in PSO2? Are you creating yet another thread about how you can't take screenshots, your game crashes, or textures are missing AGAIN? Do you NOT search the forum before asking? Then the L.A.W. FIX is for YOU!

It's EASY! Just go: Tweaker -> [!] button -> Other tasks -> Enable Large Address Aware, and you're DONE! Just remember to do it EVERY UPDATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    p2w.
    Game over man.
    I'm uninstalling. Time to sell all my stuff to a vendor.
    It's all ogre.
    Sell your stuff to a vendor...?

give it to someone instead .. and bye won't miss you
    Can you not be like that?

ON TOPIC:

Fibre Hair. Massive need.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    p2w.
    Game over man.
    I'm uninstalling. Time to sell all my stuff to a vendor.
    It's all ogre.
    I know this is a troll (well, I do hope this is one or else I'm sorry for you) but I'm sure a lot of people really feel that way which is beyond understanding for me. A Free To Play game having things kept behind a pay wall is quite a revelation indeed !
    In any case it's not +40ATK/+50HP from a Joyo affix for example that will make any difference, right ? Gameplay mastery is the only thing that matters, right ? That's what many people here have kept saying for months/years. So there's no need to anger.
    That being said, I don't like this AC Scratch.
    Many quality outfits for females and a single badly designed one for males.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    That mark transfer bonus scratch item tho...
    It was bound to happen eventually

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    I know this is a troll (well, I do hope this is one or else I'm sorry for you) but I'm sure a lot of people really feel that way which is beyond understanding for me. A Free To Play game having things kept behind a pay wall is quite a revelation indeed !
    In any case it's not +40ATK/+50HP from a Joyo affix for example that will make any difference, right ? Gameplay mastery is the only thing that matters, right ? That's what many people here have kept saying for months/years. So there's no need to anger.
    sealing deal for only getting one of those items, meaning once your weapons inevitably falls behind due to lurking power creep, you effectively spent 50 bucks for an item that gave you a very slight edge other any well-planned affix for a few months.

And I do have a female character so I'm thankful for the good ones. but I still taste the utmost irony of male costume. for all the times they separated the tights into innerwear or body paints even if they were good, the moment they put tights that are ugly and don't change color, they tie it to the basewear so you have to bear with it...delicious irony
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Sep 26, 2018 at 11:40 AM.

Even if this wasn't a troll post (which I believe it is) I'd be able to devils advocate that this stuff has been piling up in this episode.

- Premium Tri Boosts
    - AC RDR being boosted in Power (300% > 400%) and length (3 hours > 6 hours)
    - Premium Drink 2 guarantees certain buffs now
    - 50% Affix boosters and Mark receptors being locked behind 25 AC scratches

They're all still technically pay for convenience although Premium Drinks and Mark Receptors are on very shaky ground since Mark affixes can't be affixed at all without the Receptor.

However on the other hand you have the SG Shop which is a big pro-free player addition giving us access to stuff like Material Storage. Also EBQ & EBQ2 finally drop Buster Medals, which might as well be the most efficient non-pvp way for the gaijin community to earn SG quickly.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

put mark receptor on a unit and toss it up in your shop as a "get out" sign

that said, フローの筆頭装束M ║ Flo Executive Wear M seems to be a rare male-version outfit that actually looks decent even on burlier dudes

give it to someone instead .. and bye won't miss you
    Man you fell for it?

I know this is a troll (well, I do hope this is one or else I'm sorry for you) but I'm sure a lot of people really feel that way which is beyond understanding for me.
    It was a troll. I'm not manera.