Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i multi ship so any time shaving, the better. never been a need to kill the mobs at the top, theyre a waste of time but by all means, be a solo joe and "try" to kill them so by the time youre half way done everyones swept off the castle front. gg bro

not you're personal PB launcher
    Its about taking the initiative but alrighty then.

Quote Originally Posted by AVO View Post
    Its about taking the initiative but alrighty then.
    Which is what I do when people decide to not pay attention to towers and I need to group them up asap, I use my PB whenever I need to but im not going to always have it set for the castle rush if im using it elsewhere, if i got it ill use it there otherwise no, i wont save it the whole run just for that one part

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    im still more annoyed after pile phase and the wall is down that people still kill the mobs at the top instead of skipping them and going for Castles core to speed up this part of the run quicker. ive had only one mpa so far where 6/8 ppl went straight to Castle core while the other 2 struggled to fight the mobs and after destroying the core it obvously despawns them because of the knock back anyways
    Yeah I don't get that part either. If some mobs chase me to the core then it actually helps me deal damage thanks to Wand Explosions stacking if in range.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Yeah I don't get that part either. If some mobs chase me to the core then it actually helps me deal damage thanks to Wand Explosions stacking if in range.
    ya its not bad to get them grouped up for that, really its just being aware of whats about to rush you from behind and when to dodge castle arms then youre in the clear to keep that dps going.

these arent "elite" strats either, just about every TMPA has down this tactic down from past BEQs and even BQ+, maximize your time or alternatively maximize the exp you get from the run. Pugs will have people who know these strats and will implement this in normal gameplay. its the people who dont know these strats who arent doing whats considered the normal loke others.
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Oct 2, 2018 at 12:55 PM.