Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Spoiler!
    Another relevant calculation: if you play Hr, you will want to know how much damage will do 20% of your health, which causes you to lose Hero Boost.

20% of 1350 HP is 270 HP, which comes from a hit doing 352 (i.e., (270 / .96) + 70). If you are using Rappy and have 1977 HP, 352 damage is 17.80%, so Rappy would not lose Hero Boost from the same hit.

20% of 1950 HP is 390 HP, which comes from a hit doing 477 (i.e., (350 / .96) + 70). If you are using Rappy and have 2577 HP, 477 damage is 18.51%, so Rappy would not lose Hero Boost from the same hit.

In the case of 15% extra DR, to do 20% (270) of 1350 HP , a hit would have to do 401 (i.e., (270 / (.96 * .85) + 70). If you are using Rappy and have 1977 HP, 401 damage with 15% DR is 341, 17.25% of your health.

Similarly, with 15% extra DR, to do 20% (390) of 1950 HP , a hit would have to do 548 (i.e., (390 / (.96 * .85) + 70). If you are using Rappy and have 2577 HP, 548 damage with 15% DR is 466, 18.08% of your health.

It seems an Hr would prefer using Rappy.

Edit: I forgot that Izane also offers +20 atk-all, so an Hr player's preference between these units may not be so straightforward. Rappy definitely protects your Hero boost better, though. How do you know if +20 atk-all is better for you than the extra tankiness, or vice-versa? Only the deepest of soul searches will tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    On the off chance Xierra is retarded and makes you skip a phase into another buster phase, please let 1 (one,only one) pile die so you can get your phase back.
    If you're in a strong organised run you can bleed phases out for longer and get way more exp by keeping the pile amount minimal.
    Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    the only reason to do this is exp, no other reason. no falz bosses, no good loot. pug will never do this.
    A pug faces the possibility of failing the run, especially while BEQ2 is still new. Extra phases means more damage to the towers, increasing the risk of failure, so a pug would generally welcome the skipping of a phase.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Sep 30, 2018 at 04:57 PM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Too fucking hard. NERF IT PLZ SEGA, FOR MY EZY XP!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

i don't understand why somepeople keep darkblast for the final push to kill some mob faster but let ton of mob demolish 50% of tower

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    i don't understand why somepeople keep darkblast for the final push to kill some mob faster but let ton of mob demolish 50% of tower
    im seeing people be smart and using DB ON THE FINAL WAVE (aka Accidents) than seeing people be dumb and use it literally on the castle run up part which doesnt require DB because of how fast castle dies

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    shut up, no here or anywhere besides maybe non expert players are complaining about this being too hard. ez bait but try harder

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    Ok, I'll bite.
    There is a very effective way to have 100% success and get ezy xp. Run it on a lower difficulty.

- it is possible that some people do not have Dark Blast ready before that point for whatever reason
    - it is possible that Dark Blast isn't even needed in earlier phases, especially if you don't even get an Accident
    - it is possible that some players may be "traumatized" from the inability to kill those infected named Resta Golems in previous events without Dark Blast, and prefer to use the big guns on those
    - in our team runs we used the 3-3-2 tactic: 3 people during the start of last defense phase, 3 people 1 minute in it, and 2 people for the final part.

i played on pubs so far - non expert checked cause for me is the same, 1 lose and 1 won

xh is more easy that sh due gear limitation, for enter xh need be lv 80, for 80 you need at least a weapon of the class at 35.

as crazy the eq is, i love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Ok, I'll bite.
    There is a very effective way to have 100% success and get ezy xp. Run it on a lower difficulty.

- it is possible that some people do not have Dark Blast ready before that point for whatever reason
    - it is possible that Dark Blast isn't even needed in earlier phases, especially if you don't even get an Accident
    - it is possible that some players may be "traumatized" from the inability to kill those infected named Resta Golems in previous events without Dark Blast, and prefer to use the big guns on those
    - in our team runs we used the 3-3-2 tactic: 3 people during the start of last defense phase, 3 people 1 minute in it, and 2 people for the final part.
    That and some classes simply would rather not use DB because it's not even that efficient for them, since stuff has so low HP. Why turn into Elder when BR bow can kill pretty much anything with Banish combos while dealing with towers from across the map, all while having acces to gravity point and gravity grenade for mob control, or forsake another S-roll a.k.a melting all these heads and infections for literally free, on top of having chain to deal with anything that doesn't die in 2/3 S-rolls, or you picked Techer and you have to buff these DB to make them better....the list goes on and on.
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Oct 1, 2018 at 02:20 PM.

I keep my DB for the final push simply because Elder can oneshot those towers on the backside with a charged up Knuckle (thank god I can dispose of them without having to wait for the other Side to be done with their Mobs). Which a surprisingly large number of people are still unaware of.

Because DB was and still is a mistake Only good thing is it gives a clue if you actually do your job depenting how early you get access to it in a run. This and to permit to draw dat shiny stick before boss death and still being able to deal damage.

More seriously, do you guys experience a lots of lag with this eq? This one is lagfest for me. Kinda kill all the fun
    Nevermind, seems GG was the culprit.
    Last edited by Masu; Oct 1, 2018 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I keep my DB for the final push simply because Elder can oneshot those towers on the backside with a charged up Knuckle (thank god I can dispose of them without having to wait for the other Side to be done with their Mobs). Which a surprisingly large number of people are still unaware of.
    what's the point of this? the circles castle shoots out periodically are annoying, but it's not that big of a deal lol. this sounds like such a waste