Question Next Quna Concert?

I was wondering, I translated a system message a while ago that said there was a concert on the 28th of September.
    Does anyone know if there is a Quna concert tonight or tomorrow morning (since it's the 28th in Japan now) or if that's wrong?
    Weirdly I can't find any info about the concerts anywhere online when it comes to schedules or any announcement for them Ox
    All I know is that they're seasonal so, I figured there's one coming up soon at least?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodlyMonster View Post
    I was wondering, I translated a system message a while ago that said there was a concert on the 28th of September.
    Does anyone know if there is a Quna concert tonight or tomorrow morning (since it's the 28th in Japan now) or if that's wrong?
    Weirdly I can't find any info about the concerts anywhere online when it comes to schedules or any announcement for them Ox
    All I know is that they're seasonal so, I figured there's one coming up soon at least?
    It's an IRL concert. See: http://pso2.jp/players/event/fantasic3dlive2018/
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ooohh I see, I wonder when the next in game concert is then because I've never seen one