Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That is true but if you happen to have a Nemesis barrier up at the time with a Nemesis takt, then you can switch to a Slave takt and get the effects. Switching between Nemesis and Slave weapons won't break either of their potentials but switching to something like an Ares will.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    That is true but if you happen to have a Nemesis barrier up at the time with a Nemesis takt, then you can switch to a Slave takt and get the effects. Switching between Nemesis and Slave weapons won't break either of their potentials but switching to something like an Ares will.
    So you can switch from a nem tact to slave and it keeps the effect? I was under the impression that it was only when switching to another weapon of the same type.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    So you can switch from a nem tact to slave and it keeps the effect? I was under the impression that it was only when switching to another weapon of the same type.
    You can actually switch from any Nemesis/Slave to any other Nemesis/Slave and keep the barrier.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    i would presume in comparing nemesis vs slave, since nemesis is 30% pp reduction while slave is 30/40% regen/on-hit, the reduction plays more smoothly. regen takes extra time to deal with while reduction does not.
    ah I see, well i dont have a Nem Tact atm so Slave will have to do unless this last week of Nab UQ gives me one but even then i may use it as trade fodder. Looks like that Guren Tact sitting in storage pending on grind may end up coming out into full use

This guide is great but the pet leveling part needs a better explanation, because those who are new to this class and trying to learn it will still have a hard time understanding what you mean, like giving us exact details on feeding and evolving the pet would be better..

Quote Originally Posted by LovelyCorinn View Post
    This guide is great but the pet leveling part needs a better explanation, because those who are new to this class and trying to learn it will still have a hard time understanding what you mean, like giving us exact details on feeding and evolving the pet would be better..
    Feeding the pets is the easiest part. The section in the guide is just for doing it efficiently. Evolving pet rarity is pretty straight forward too. I'm not sure what details you're looking for that aren't there.

EDIT: Also this is just a translation of a JP guide mostly, not a guide made by Mil.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Oct 19, 2019 at 01:16 PM.

Oh ok i thought Mil made the guide, i actually found a great detailed guide and im about to get started, i will use this one as well as its very good i just couldnt follow the pet part too well being new to playing this..