Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    First, let's be real here, the Atra weapons were pretty much gift wrapped, I mean the Val drops were very common, they could be sold and traded, the stone was a gift with as a title reward. Guessing the materials were just added to make it seem like a little effort was put into this trade. That being said, Austere OT were a pain in the ass to get, try to remember what it took just to get 1 Austere OT at 60:

Putting the low drop rate of Invade OT, let's go by trade alone:

Invade OT (x2):

Profound Caligula Fragment x200
    Excube x200

Austere OT (x2):

Invade OT x2
    Profound Caligula Fragment x200
    Dark Nero Fragment x200
    Galeru Crystal X100
    Yurlungur Crystal x100
    Heart Key Spellstone x10
    Bloody Moon Spellstone x10
    Phantom Night Spellstone x10
    Excube x600
    Photon Booster x20

Austere OT were the most powerful weapons back then and if history feels like repeating itself (probably will if SEGA is being so secretive), Austere NT will be the most powerful weapons until we get 15★ weapons (if they're not going to be 15★ themselves). So you can bet your ass that the trades that do not require random drops will require a lot of work, just like we needed to do back then.
    if the trade requires crests ill say one super nice thing about importer. guranteed

That Austere-NT is weird, so they confirmed the need of Slave/Nemesis + others mysterious things from UQ just a few days before the end of the campaign .... niiiiiiiiiiice i already destroyed my dia & ares OT (aka used all my ares stones) for gold stones

It also seems that Austere-NT is not related at all with True Dark Falz (who will be the final boss of epidose 5 right ? even about that i'm not sure lol).
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Pure photons obviously

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    That Austere-NT is weird, so they confirmed the need of Slave/Nemesis + others mysterious things from UQ just a few days before the end of the campaign .... niiiiiiiiiiice i already destroyed my dia & ares OT (aka used all my ares stones) for gold stones
    You're not the only one to have used Ares stones for gold mats... orz xD

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    Pure photons obviously
    Austere is a purified Invade, so yea that make sense! and pure photons is pretty useless atm, so lower risk to upset people
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post

It also seems that Austere-NT is not related at all with True Dark Falz (who will be the final boss of epidose 5 right ? even about that i'm not sure lol).
    Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    You're not the only one to have used Ares stones for gold mats... orz xD
    My friend also used neme/slave-NT for gold parts.