Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'd rather hunt 999 x boss skins with 75% drop chance each, from all free field bosses excluding the one that is gated by points or random spawn.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

I wonder if they'll announce what items needed on next live stream (for AustereNT, both from InvadeNT and OT -> NT) .....
    I'll just hope it's not drop only (or at least have relevant CF to mitigate the horrible rng, not too extreme of a grind tho).
    But, will have to wait until how AustereNT perform (both stats and pot) ....

And I wonder how much it takes to obtain that material for weapon customize ..... I'll just hope it's drop rate isn't low and take too much time
    Looking forward for Valkyrie R25S as camo =____=

As for combined skill rings ...... we can combine 2 or more random skill rings into 1 or something? ._.
    I wonder if it'll be for L / R rings only ..... or if we can put it into armor

Also, yea, ★13recycle ...... I wonder what it'll recycle to ..... some cubes / sphere / lambda grinder maybe? _(:3」
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

What drops from UQ that is farmable? Yurlungur stones, those other stones, Pure Photons...

Whatever the actual requirements end up to be, we know Sega will make it even more accessible. Just like when they suddenly decided to make 13*s deconstructible into 36 Gold- and 36 Saphards shortly after deciding to set Atra conversion to 999 Gold- and 999 Saphards.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    What drops from UQ that is farmable? Yurlungur stones, those other stones, Pure Photons...

Whatever the actual requirements end up to be, we know Sega will make it even more accessible. Just like when they suddenly decided to make 13*s deconstructible into 36 Gold- and 36 Saphards shortly after deciding to set Atra conversion to 999 Gold- and 999 Saphards.
    Yurlngur Stones
    Galel Stones
    Ares Stones
    Ares NT
    Gixx series
    ""Dia series""

almost guranteeing its Dia but i HOPE its Ares Stones so I have some use for them besides sitting in my storage even if its 999 of them

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    I wonder if they'll announce what items needed on next live stream (for AustereNT, both from InvadeNT and OT -> NT) .....
    I'll just hope it's not drop only (or at least have relevant CF to mitigate the horrible rng, not too extreme of a grind tho).
    But, will have to wait until how AustereNT perform (both stats and pot) ....
    They'll be drop only, theres no way they'll make this into a CF for a VERY good weapon series

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    They'll be drop only, theres no way they'll make this into a CF for a VERY good weapon series
    But, wasn't they said the quality of weapon via CF will increase by the end of the year in 1-2 live stream before?

I was thinking around SlaveNT - NemesisNT - InvadeNT - or whatever weapon CF for use as fodder to make AustereNT (didn't they said something about BQ weapons needed for AustereNT too before?) .....
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Yurlngur Stones
    Galel Stones
    Ares Stones
    Ares NT
    Gixx series
    ""Dia series""

almost guranteeing its Dia but i HOPE its Ares Stones so I have some use for them besides sitting in my storage even if its 999 of them

It'll probably gonna be new stones from new enemies. There's no way they allow us to have the weapon day-1.
    Gonna guess that the last piece of material going to be locked behind EQ for the sake of the good old days experience.
    Last edited by wefwq; Oct 9, 2018 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    But, wasn't they said the quality of weapon via CF will increase by the end of the year in 1-2 live stream before?

I was thinking around SlaveNT - NemesisNT - InvadeNT - or whatever weapon CF for use as fodder to make AustereNT (didn't they said something about BQ weapons needed for AustereNT too before?) .....
    they didnt specify exactly but it also doesnt mean its going to offer the top of the line gear either otherwise theres absolutely no incentive to keep running content once you get at least idk enough for a 60%/+32 wep off the CF's then dropping the game again. Now thats not to say they wont offer a new series thats actually good for people to get, it may not rival Ares NT etc but theyre still good and great to have if youre lacking on gear NOT to mention the CF's weps that youre getting for filling the gauges just like with the current BEQs CFs, they offer Flict SAFs etc which are actually really useful

we just had a month and a half of UQ boosts, unless Sega seriously pities everyone (and wants to piss everyone off that actually ran the Boost Campaigns), they may do it which I do/dont want them to because ya, most of us got baited pretty hard into running a UQ boost for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    It'll probably gonna be new stones from new enemies. There's no way they allow us to have the weapon day-1.
    Gonna guess that the last piece of material going to be locked behind EQ for the sake of the good old days experience.
    What new stone? what new enemy? theres no new UQ to be released and they're having us collect things for Austere NT on release, theyre not just going to hold off one material on release to make us run something else. Dark Falz Persona is going to have an entirely new weapon series to go for, it'd be really stupid to think Ep5 would end with Austere NT and not an actually top of line new Series like Ep4 did. As much as I would like to agree it would, I dont see it happening because it would super bare bones to release a new Raid boss especially the last one for Ep5 and the only thing new it has going for it is one new rock (1-3 dropped per run) to grab every EQ, some new units and I guess Phobos or something
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Oct 9, 2018 at 03:25 AM.

We had Mars series, Ares series, Phobos series... where is Deimos?!

" Dragon 14*s
    -- Will drop in XH Free Fields. ""

Atra weapons ???

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    " Dragon 14*s
    -- Will drop in XH Free Fields. ""

Atra weapons ???
    No, that most likely refers to the weapons you currently see in the King's Crest lineup unless they decide to also include the Time Reversal Stone.