Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    999 crests is literaly stupid, that would mean no one would have this until at least Jan maybe at the earliest and not only that, would piss people off who HAVE spent their crests. At best, 100ea maybe but super doubtful they'll even require Crests for an OT conver when they cant even stop being vague with us on the 1st conversion path
    Unless sega start another weekly campaign to get 20/50 conqueror crests (not king because conqueror to king are tradable but not the opposite -______- ) per week like they did not so long ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Unless sega start another weekly campaign to get 20/50 conqueror crests (not king because conqueror to king are tradable but not the opposite -______- ) per week like they did not so long ago?
    theyre most likely not going to do it, we're on the kings crests train already. at most 50/100 crests ea, they wont go 999, itd be super ridiculous if they did

They could also allow you to trade King's Crest for Conqueror's Crests with the same type of ratio exchange (2 for 1). That or after they're done with the current campaign, start a new mix campaign and also give 1 crest of each type after EQs.

EDIT: Typo
    Last edited by the_importer_; Oct 9, 2018 at 09:38 PM.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    They could also allow you to trade King's Crest for Conqueror's Crests with the same type of ratio exchange (2 for 1). That or after their done with the current campaign, start a new mix campaign and also give 1 crest of each type after EQs.

It's King's Crest to Conqueror's Crest

idk what game you guys are playing.

Or
    OR
    They just dont require crests, because that'd go against why crests were added in the first place.
    Austere is not going to require crests, stop getting paranoid about it.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post

My mistake. I hope you got the idea anyway?

My mistake. I hope you got the idea anyway?
    i thought you 2 realized you guys had them backwards and i didnt want to point it out

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Or
    OR
    They just dont require crests, because that'd go against why crests were added in the first place.
    i share the same sentiments but let people be paranoid about Crests I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post

The trade is in the King's Crest section, so you'd be right on that one. Still, they should implement the other way around if they were to make Crests part of the the Austere NT trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Or
    OR
    And crafting materials were made for crafting and yet, they were also used for the Atra weapon trade.
    Last edited by the_importer_; Oct 9, 2018 at 09:56 PM.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    And crafting materials were made for crafting and yet, they were also used for the Atra weapon trade.
    The difference being that crafting materials can be pretty much farmable in quantities of thousands per day, while Crests aren't. Once you get the 50 crests of the week, that's it; you're then locked to 1-2 crests per EQ run. Requiring even as low as 100 Crests can mean that the player is "gated" behind 2 weeks of doing campaigns, and also having to forego spending those Crests on Zieg 14*s. Meanwhile requiring 999 Goldnias only gates you behind farming EF XH for a couple hours to decontruct Takts and Orc legs, or some couple hundred meseta to get them from other players.

Additionally, crafting materials have been piling up, and a market sink for them was required, and in my opinion still is, because it is still not advisable to deconstruct weapons into Iro- Stee- Silv- but instead vendor them (7* / 8* / 9*) or convert to Excubes (10* / 11*).

Not saying that they can't decide to use Crests for such an exchange. Just arguing that it would make less sense than other options.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    The difference being that crafting materials can be pretty much farmable in quantities of thousands per day, while Crests aren't. Once you get the 50 crests of the week, that's it; you're then locked to 1-2 crests per EQ run. Requiring even as low as 100 Crests can mean that the player is "gated" behind 2 weeks of doing campaigns, and also having to forego spending those Crests on Zieg 14*s. Meanwhile requiring 999 Goldnias only gates you behind farming EF XH for a couple hours to decontruct Takts and Orc legs, or some couple hundred meseta to get them from other players.

Additionally, crafting materials have been piling up, and a market sink for them was required, and in my opinion still is, because it is still not advisable to deconstruct weapons into Iro- Stee- Silv- but instead vendor them (7* / 8* / 9*) or convert to Excubes (10* / 11*).

Not saying that they can't decide to use Crests for such an exchange. Just arguing that it would make less sense than other options.
    First, let's be real here, the Atra weapons were pretty much gift wrapped, I mean the Val drops were very common, they could be sold and traded, the stone was a gift with as a title reward. Guessing the materials were just added to make it seem like a little effort was put into this trade. That being said, Austere OT were a pain in the ass to get, try to remember what it took just to get 1 Austere OT at 60:

Putting the low drop rate of Invade OT, let's go by trade alone:

Invade OT (x2):

Profound Caligula Fragment x200
    Excube x200

Austere OT (x2):

Invade OT x2
    Profound Caligula Fragment x200
    Dark Nero Fragment x200
    Galeru Crystal X100
    Yurlungur Crystal x100
    Heart Key Spellstone x10
    Bloody Moon Spellstone x10
    Phantom Night Spellstone x10
    Excube x600
    Photon Booster x20

Austere OT were the most powerful weapons back then and if history feels like repeating itself (probably will if SEGA is being so secretive), Austere NT will be the most powerful weapons until we get 15★ weapons (if they're not going to be 15★ themselves). So you can bet your ass that the trades that do not require random drops will require a lot of work, just like we needed to do back then.
    Spoiler!