Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    So far Ph sub is a fantastic alternative to Hu for striking builds, but that's about it. :/
    Summoner is a striking class apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    and why very rarely do people care to use Deband even as TEchers.
    What Techtors do you play with? lol
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Mar 27, 2019 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Behold the power of my taktstock blows
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

>run Enchanted Forest
    >see TE
    >they arent buffing
    >theyre legit just wand smacking, dying, zondeeling only

Triggering me bro
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

PuG ones. I main TE, so I always cast Deband before it falls off for any member of my party. What I am saying is not some biased result since I play both on Expert and non-Expert modes; Literally every other TE that I've encountered in Persona EQ (not that many, probably less than 10 all these months, almost noone mains TE) used Deband only at the countdown, never during the fight. They would however make sure to reapply Shifta, sometimes even 2 times within the same minute. They also did not have Rebirth Bonus (Shifta+Deband on rezzed players). At some point I wanted to believe that I just encountered FOs who were levelling their sub, but a couple of those TEs were 90.

Back on topic: If we haven't mentioned it already, I'd like Sega to make Rare Boss triggers worth again. I'll be honest that I have not tried Rogbelt trigger in XH Nooberius Forest, but it would be nice if triggers, considering their cost, gave something more useful than just rare disks (which are useless now due to Excube shop) and a small RDR boost for a few mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    whys Gu/Hu there? its still a thing even if it has less dmg on SRoll Arts, its the more tankier option
    GuHus still exist in the sea of GuFis? GuHu's tankiness means nothing in the face of life-steal and sroll. Even though i went on break i was still around for a vast majority of GuFi's reign and there were almost no GuHus anymore. To say that GuHu is still meta feels a bit false to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Regarding viability of builds: This is again something that cannot happen due to meta, and there is only 1 way to tackle such issue (and it applies to every game with class/subclass system): Neuter the effect of subclasses so that having subclass A is not really different from having subclass B. If it was possible to have 2 different subclasses within 1% of each other, then the better one would become meta and the worse one would become the wrong/noob choice.
    Absolutely disagree because the viability of builds are based upon their ability to fill a niche that is A. Useful and B. Unique.

FiBo's Niche is higher damage output than BoHu on top of viable Technic Damage at the cost of survivability. This increases its skill floor and ceiling which doesn't make it 100% superior choice to BoHu. The current issue with FiBo that is nto a fault of FiBo is its crippling weapon pool and of the weapons it can use, Zirenheit NT is highly limited in what content it functions in, which inturn limits the class. If it wasnt for the potential, then the class would do much better in way more content.

FoGu's niche was its ridiculous burst damage on single target. It's current faults lie it's lack of mobbing and PP regen and gu sub being completely gutted and shitty weapon pool.

RaBr's niche was its ability to use Ranger's main class weapons while having proper access to Bow and its crazy damage output at the cost of survivability. Now BrRa does 90% of RaBr could do but better, but giving RaBr bow's that revival modern day Bows and loosen up Bullet Keep to apply to more than just 2 weapons, and RaBr could almost certainly carve out a niche of its own.

the list goes on. You don't have to nerf subclass system just to allow variety in builds. I'm not asking for builds to be viable in all classes (though that's possible) but saying that it's not able to happen because of "meta" couldnt be further from the truth. It's not just about damage, but also useful and practical utility. If it was about damage, Fi sub would be far more prominent.

?????
    Last edited by GHNeko; Mar 27, 2019 at 07:26 PM.

GuHus still exist in the sea of GuFis? GuHu's tankiness means nothing in the face of life-steal and sroll. Even though i went on break i was still around for a vast majority of GuFi's reign and there were almost no GuHus anymore. To say that GuHu is still meta feels a bit false to me.
    after checking GU's for the past couple of months, I'd say its like 70-30 Gu/Fi-Gu/Hu I want to say 60-40 but obviously I don't have exact numbers They aren't rampant like everyone thinks they are and some people still prefer Gu/Hu with Lifesteal despite this. I didn't say it was Meta but its still up there, its not like on idk Bo or Te tier

?????
    Either referring to people subbing that disgusting class combo Hu/Su or the fact that Su/Fi is the strongest combo with Strike Switch and S-Atk gear/pet investments
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Mar 27, 2019 at 09:14 PM.
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    after checking GU's for the past couple of months, I'd say its like 70-30 Gu/Fi-Gu/Hu I want to say 60-40 but obviously I don't have exact numbers They aren't rampant like everyone thinks they are and some people still prefer Gu/Hu with Lifesteal despite this. I didn't say it was Meta but its still up there, its not like on idk Bo or Te tier
    that's wild cuz i can count the amount of GuHus on one hand tbh fam

either way i solidly stand by the idea that EP6 should absolutely add more class variety by reviving old builds and giving them a niche for them to excel at that gives people reason to play them over what's commonly chosen while actively supporting the classes by stopping this stupid ass trend of all weapons being main class only.

some of the most limiting bullshit this game has pulled.

that's wild cuz i can count the amount of GuHus on one hand tbh fam

either way i solidly stand by the idea that EP6 should absolutely add more class variety by reviving old builds and giving them a niche for them to excel at that gives people reason to play them over what's commonly chosen while actively supporting the classes by stopping this stupid ass trend of all weapons being main class only.

some of the most limiting bullshit this game has pulled.
    i know you're joking but Gu/Hu is still a thing and Gu/Fi not all over the place like people think it is but like I said, you'll see one more than the other atm

i like hybrids but i also like the main class stuff and i mainly say this because i got tired of Sega screwing with Gu back when CT was usable by any class and in return kept nerfing the class to the point it was least played by everyone
    PSO2 NGS

it was too hard for sega to make weapon specific multipliers for CT.

i mean it took them until EP6 just to make stances/skills that have unique values for damage types.

?????
    You said Ph is only good subclass for striking classes and yet Su/Ph is going to be a thing,

i mean it took them until EP6 just to make stances/skills that have unique values for damage types.
    I guess Fury Stance was introduced in EP6