> Planning: Nearly every issue within this game can be broken down to lack of planning, like the fact that EP5 suffered from lots of cut content and an awkward update pacing due to class balancing, compared to the previous episodes. Should they have gotten it right before release (don't they have any play testers?), maybe there wouldn't be any cut content at all.

> Free Fields and ARKS Quests: Almost all Free Field Quests and ARKS Quests feel dull and need some revamping IMO. As a veteran player, i know every pattern their maps have to offer and the enemy AI (which i'll talk about in a moment) is really stupid as they usually follow the same old patterns and pose no threats to the player, not to mention there's no real level design whatsoever (like those pillars in Skyscape in which you could hit with a lightning technique, but the damage dealt by it is laughable). Most of the ARKS Quests are fine IMO, but i think they started running out of ideas for them back in EP3.

> Enemies: Old enemies and mobs need some revamping as well and they're not catching up to the fact everyone's really strong atm and kill almost anything in their sight like flies. I love their Ult counterparts, maybe they could tweak their AI and moves a little bit so that they could be more challenging like those.

> Status Effects: Why do we even have Anti? Aside from the status that caps your HP, i don't really mind about most of status effects as they don't deal much damage over time and usually are a nuisance at best (like confusion and shock). Maybe they could make it deeper and create something like Xenoblade 2's SE system, which would allow for SE merging and more deadly combinations, which could open a whole new level of strategy for magic classes and Ranger's Grenade Launcher.

> Races: They could make races more distinct aside from cosmetics... Maybe race-exclusive skills like the ones we had in PSU/PSoP?

> Story: Although we have exceptions, PSO2's story feels bland at best. I will admit the fact they killed Matterbored and evolved animation-wise made things a lot better, but i still think they could stop overusing shounen tropes so much.