Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

>Revive race differences somehow. Also, replace the cutscene heavy story with story that happens as you play the game.
    That's another game. You want to play another game.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    remove star gems, make star gem content use gross amounts of FUN instead

remove the gatchas and implement an outfit cataloge for outfit/accessory direct-purchase, include old outfits and accessories too

make everything tradeable

make AC tradeable.

there would need to be a lot more other changes in order to keep whales spending on AC, but im not really going to put much more thought into this
    kek well whales wouldnt be whales if they could just straight buy what they wanted instead now, even if there is a market for penny pinching players, theyre more than willing to throw a couple of bucks buying said outfit and still not have to spend a whole lot in the long run and still get what they need

After all this XH Forest stuff that's been going on, all I can really want is normal Dark Falz Hunar types to get a boost to match their Omega Falz Hunar types. The difference between Falz Hunar and Omega Hunar is utterly depressing.

I'm a bit late... but I'll answer anyway. For EP6 to be right, I would like :

-1- A Collection File including a 14★ Launcher equipable by TEchters.
    -2- A Tier7 option to have the same graphics as all Persona Concerts.

Strangely enough, it sounds like a letter to Santa. Good timing though.
    That's not story/gameplay related. But wishes can take various forms !

Add in Ground element. I've been wanting this since before Idola Saga was revealed. "Ground" enemies would be weak to Ground, which they also did in Idola Saga. If released at the same time as 15 stars, becomes an obvious choice for them.

Oh, and for the love of heck, add a drop-down menu in the PA menu so we don't have to scroll past all the Hu and Fi etc. PA's oh my god
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    Add in Ground element. I've been wanting this since before Idola Saga was revealed. "Ground" enemies would be weak to Ground, which they also did in Idola Saga. If released at the same time as 15 stars, becomes an obvious choice for them.

Oh, and for the love of heck, add a drop-down menu in the PA menu so we don't have to scroll past all the Hu and Fi etc. PA's oh my god
    I agree with the new element so much. They'd have to balance it though, since right now light is just blatantly the best. They really need to switch some weaknesses off of light, or add more enemies that aren't weak to it.

Edit: P.S. Terrence I just realized, is that a sperm in your signature? Are those your babies?
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Nov 28, 2018 at 02:05 PM.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    Add in Ground element.
    Man ive been wanting this back since PSU after trying out wind and it being underwhelming (and still is). I almost never use Wind Techs outside Zanverse and Ra Zan, i dont think Re Zandia counts but thats basically it for me (T0 Na Zan too i guess)

I would like to see the return of Ground element too (Diga Techs were my favorite ones back on PSU).

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    Terrence I just realized, is that a sperm in your signature? Are those your babies?
    I would have been very productive if I had conceived eleven children !
    This is a sperm indeed, the emblem of my community since 2008, but those are only my Team members.

I'd like another element as well, but they'd have to fix this overreliance on element for "proper" damage, and the entire neglecting of element for some builds (*cough*wand ring*cough*).

I'd also like if elements didn't come in pairs, but had some sort of rock-paper-scissors gameplay. Not all the way Pokemon style though or this.

Free Field PK. When playah dies, ALL his things in his bag drops and can be looted. This goes to ALL of the meseta the player carried too!

I'll prey on the weak.
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2