Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    You said Ph is only good subclass for striking classes and yet Su/Ph is going to be a thing,

I guess Fury Stance was introduced in EP6
    SuPh eh? I'll admit it completely slipped my mind because nothing that Ph sub currently offers gives enough value to Su for it to be something that will have a niche for it to fill.Off the top of my head since PP regen isnt anything Su has issue with and crit isnt really a factor either, which are the 2 unique traits of Ph sub.

As for fury stance, I swear to god I mentioned something about it, but I guess I forgot to add that so that's my bad lmao. Fury Stance aside, they havnt seperated multis from stances. So generally my point still stands.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    SuPh eh? I'll admit it completely slipped my mind because nothing that Ph sub currently offers gives enough value to Su for it to be something that will have a niche for it to fill.Off the top of my head since PP regen isnt anything Su has issue with and crit isnt really a factor either, which are the 2 unique traits of Ph sub.

As for fury stance, I swear to god I mentioned something about it, but I guess I forgot to add that so that's my bad lmao. Fury Stance aside, they havnt seperated multis from stances. So generally my point still stands.
    How is Crit not a factor when Su has Crit Damage parfaits that give a reasonable amount of damage compared to other Parfaits conditional ones.

The problem with the damage multipliers isn't that they don't separate them but that they started doing it but then forgot to keep doing it once the Subclass system and other classes released.

Hunter only boosted Striking damage and ranged (due to Hunter being the Gunslash class)
    Ranger only boosts Ranged damage
    Force only boosts Technics

then the subclass system rolled along and the new classes had
    Fighter boosting all 3 Damage types
    Gunner boosting all 3 Damage types
    Techtor boosting all 3 with EWH but still mainly focusing on Technics

And once time came to introduce new classes and new skills they forgot a lot of their design philosophies

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    How is Crit not a factor when Su has Crit Damage parfaits that give a reasonable amount of damage compared to other Parfaits conditional ones.

The problem with the damage multipliers isn't that they don't separate them but that they started doing it but then forgot to keep doing it once the Subclass system and other classes released.

Hunter only boosted Striking damage and ranged (due to Hunter being the Gunslash class)
    Ranger only boosts Ranged damage
    Force only boosts Technics

then the subclass system rolled along and the new classes had
    Fighter boosting all 3 Damage types
    Gunner boosting all 3 Damage types
    Techtor boosting all 3 with EWH but still mainly focusing on Technics

And once time came to introduce new classes and new skills they forgot a lot of their design philosophies
    Crit isnt really a factor != Crit is not a factor.

Crit isnt really a factor because the crit parfait doesnt boost crit. You'd get 80% assuming Tech Crit works with Pets, and then you'd have to make up the rest some how by mucking with your box, but even then the Parfait is only 10% and you can just use Daredevil which is less conditional, and the extra Pp cost is fairly negliable when you use the right pet and/or personality with a proper battery and set up. Honestly though, I havnt been keeping up with Su so it's not really something I can go back and forth about for long periods of time; so I'll just let it go at this point.

And you're basically right on how they they forgot about different levels of multipliers for different damage types. They do not do it now and they havnt in years so its as if they havnt dont it at all and because of that, weapon specific multipliers (other than 0% for everything but XYZ) for things like CT are beyond their imagination if it took them this long to do unique multipliers for damage types in a single skill.
    Last edited by GHNeko; Mar 28, 2019 at 01:39 PM.

hopefully they start making more innate PAs/multi-class weapons if only to let people have fun. Saharling 2.0 and Vlad part were breaths of fresh air and didn't even break the game, just provided some fun and cheeky utility overall

I'd like to have more than 10 Sub Palette actions

i know the limit is 10 but since i play with controller and i don't even use 1-0 keys, so they could extend it for controller-users
    Last edited by NightlightPro; Mar 29, 2019 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    I'd like to have more than 10 Sub Palette actions

i know the limit is 10 but since i play with controller and i don't even use 1-0 keys, so they could extend it for controller-users
    Well if you play with a DualShock 4, here's a post of mine from last year:

I personally use a DualShock 4 on my PC using DS4Windows. This program allows me to use my DualShock 4 as is it was an XBOX 360/One controller. Besides the fact that I prefer the smaller size of PlayStation controllers for my tiny hands Vs the bulkier size of XBOX controllers, what makes this special are the programmable aspects that comes with the software.

1- I can use it wired with micro USB or wirelessly with a Bluetooth dongle

2- I can map keyboard keys and macros to any buttons

3- I can remap any XBOX button to any PS4 button

4- I can use any function of the PS button and touch pad as macros or keyboard keys

So how do I control the game, well let’s start with the basics:

X = Jump
    O = Confirm/Select
    ◻ = Attack 1
    △ = Attack 2
    L1 = DS4Windows Shift Key
    L2 = Evade/Mirage Escape
    R1 = Attack 3
    R2 = Use Sub-Palette Item
    L3 = Nothing
    R3 = Swap Weapon Palette
    Share = Quick Menu
    Option = Main Menu
    Left Stick = Move
    Right Stick = Camera Control
    D-Pad Up/Down = Nothing
    D-Pad Left/Right = Select Sub-Palette Item

Now for the fun programmable part:

PS Button = N Keyboard Key to Display Full Map
    L1 + D-Pad Left = Chat Command to Equip Weapon 1
    L1 + D-Pad Up = Chat Command to Equip Weapon 2
    L1 + D-Pad Right = Chat Command to Equip Weapon 3
    L1 + D-Pad Down = Chat Command to Equip Weapon 4
    L1 + L3 = Chat Command to Equip Weapon 5
    L1 + R3 = Chat Command to Equip Weapon 6
    Touch Pad Swap Left = Use Sub-Palette Item 4
    Touch Pad Swap Up = Use Sub-Palette Item 5
    Touch Pad Swap Right = Use Sub-Palette Item 6
    Touch Pad Swap Down = Use Sub-Palette Item 7
    Touch Pad Press Left = Use Sub-Palette Item 8
    Touch Pad Press Right = Use Sub-Palette Item 9
    Touch Pad Press Both Left & Right = Use Sub-Palette Item 0

Sub-Palette 1 to 3 are usually for Dimates, Trimates and Sol Atomizers, the Compound Techs or other things which I’ll select with the D-Pad and use with the R2 trigger.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Getting the 'bouncer is a support' part right so i can quit this game forever

Quote Originally Posted by AVO View Post
    Getting the 'bouncer is a support' part right so i can quit this game forever
    im still mad at the fact that they're going to treat Bouncer this way, just WarTecher all over again
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Honestly Bouncer as a Support doesn't even have to break it's current DPS rotation. Just make that Potential of the 14* Jet Boots from Dragon a Skill on the tree, and add some unique behaviour to Shifta and Deband, perhaps make Shifta air attack and Deband PP regen apply to other party members as well. This would improve the class as a support while also giving the player a opportunity to improve their DPS by making Elemental Burst actually useful (and not only useful on one single pair of boots, wtf Sega). Or another Idea would be to make a bouncer skill where the Bouncer themselves deal higher damage inside Zanverse, regardless if it's theirs or a different players. Which would again encourage the player to use that support ability and improving their DPS in the process. OR just give us a Crit Damage and Elemental Weak Hit Damage skill to the respective Field skills. 5% each would be enough to make the class more support orientated while also increasing DPS in the process. It's not that hard Sega.

I just capped Bo/Hu and after looking up and learning some of the optimal combos with both weps, the class just feels overall clunky as hell with certain DB PAs needing buffs (because theyre not worth using with current combos like Immortal Dove or Justice Crow) or even a T0 to get off the DW train and well with JBs only having 4 PAs its limiting as it is so not much has changed from when i last touched the class.

Its definitely on the mid tier level from how im viewing it but god i hope they help out BO way more, it needs it
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Mar 30, 2019 at 10:19 PM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers