Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    3 already implemented

5 i dont understand it

6 already implemented
    3. As far as I know, you cannot filter specifically for 13*+ with party notifications; if you have party rare notifications on, it will give a notification for any 7*+ item being picked up. (Mind, I've had party rare notifications off since the moment they gave us the option, so I'm not sure if they have changed it since.)

5. What's not to understand? There are some units that do look really good, but have bad stats, so it would be nice to be able to make your current units look like them with a Form Change. I would love to be able to skin my CAST's units to be the Dista series.

6. We don't really have a "finishing move" for AIS using its sword (a la the Ares Espada SUV), just its cannon.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 3, 2019 at 07:33 PM.

Let me piggyback off of that with this easy request: Give an autoword for rainbow drops. They went through the effort to make a rainbow drop lobby action. Why not?
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

One thing that I would like would be a Shiftaride / Debanride Lovers ring

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    3. As far as I know, you cannot filter specifically for 13*+ with party notifications; if you have party rare notifications on, it will give a notification for any 7*+ item being picked up. (Mind, I've had party rare notifications off since the moment they gave us the option, so I'm not sure if they have changed it since.)
    Yeah but most people also have "auto pick up 13*+ weapons" activated so when the red box breaks you see the identified and unidentified 13* weapons be listed before anyone even can start picking up 7~12* junk..

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Yeah but most people also have "auto pick up 13*+ weapons" activated so when the red box breaks you see the identified and unidentified 13* weapons be listed before anyone even can start picking up 7~12* junk..
    Ah, that is true, but for those who do have those notifications on (which I honestly don't understand the reason for; no criticism to those who do have them on, but I just don't see the point), it would still be nice to have the option to filter tiers, at least to make it 10*+ like we get for the Rare Drop graphic pop-up, for situations where lower rarity things are picked up regularly, like Limited Quests that drop Badges during the mission rather than at a crystal or clear reward.

Ah, that is true, but for those who do have those notifications on (which I honestly don't understand the reason for; no criticism to those who do have them on, but I just don't see the point), it would still be nice to have the option to filter tiers, at least to make it 10*+ like we get for the Rare Drop graphic pop-up, for situations where lower rarity things are picked up regularly, like Limited Quests that drop Badges during the mission rather than at a crystal or clear reward.
    I have it on because I'd like to know what everyone else gets. It's a remnant from old(er) days of raiding in WoW.

1) I think I had mentioned in another thread; a feature I'd like implemented is for us to choose what rarity and above autopick up would work, or to allow items to be picked up like meseta (without having to press E or trigger) With items going directly to the bank if inventory is full, it would help in cases where we have to stop to manually send items to the bank so that we can resume picking up.

2) Maybe a way to make Weapon Camos work like accessories, as tickets? It would free up around 250 inventory space for me (and I guess a lot more for others)

3) Allow Telepipe to be used by anyone in the area and not just the specific group that dropped it. Retain Photon Blast and Dark Blast gauge progress when visiting Campship. Maybe give us an incentive to teleport back and forth as well except for just Halfdoll reuse? For example a +5 to all stats for 3mins when exiting from campship?

4) Increase frequency rate of Parallel Areas! I need moar disks!

5) More COs that are not "Kill X of this type of enemy" or "Collect X", or "Complete X". COs like those of Lubert or Io. More weather COs. Team COs that require to kill something in a party with team members.

6) Reorganization of blocks and more aggressive grouping / block switching from the game. Starting a Free Field / ARKS Quest on a difficulty should automatically transfer player/party to the first available "correct" block. So starting Daily Featured Quest on SH should automatically move player to B-006 (if it has room, otherwise to B-007, otherwise to B-008 etc). Disclaimer: I know that this is impossible due to technical reasons in the way blocks work.

7) Allow us to access Character Inventory of other characters. Basically allow us to treat our other characters like attics.

8 ) Level 18 Disks and allow rings to be grinded to lvl25? Just to piss everyone off who bought disks with Excubes and who completed their unit sets
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Apr 4, 2019 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    7) Allow us to access Character Inventory of other characters. Basically allow us to treat our other characters like attics.
    I want this so bad, it's so annoying to switch between char just to organize inventories.

But my number one wish : the ability to swap skill rings between units (exactly like SSA)
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

they seriously need to revive CQ, it used to be fun back then but it's dead now.
    instead of updating useless BA content, why not just add new CQ maps with updated shop maybe?
    Last edited by NightlightPro; Apr 4, 2019 at 08:01 AM.

5. What's not to understand? There are some units that do look really good, but have bad stats, so it would be nice to be able to make your current units look like them with a Form Change. I would love to be able to skin my CAST's units to be the Dista series.

6. We don't really have a "finishing move" for AIS using its sword (a la the Ares Espada SUV), just its cannon.
    i swear i didnt saw the unit change pass , the one i didnt understood was the ares espada and yeah that would be cool for AIS

dont blame me for not play PSU or any related game

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    they seriously need to revive CQ, it used to be fun back then but it's dead now.
    instead of updating useless BA content, why not just add new CQ maps with updated shop maybe?
    Yes they have to. I find it so bizarre that they wouldn't touch it anymore.