Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    >What are you on about?
    I've just read the thread and I see several people publicly clamoring that leaders are entitled to behave like utter assholes because fuck whoever else is in their party. I'm just asking for the IDs so that I know who I have to blacklist. It's really not that controversial.
    Okay but what does that have to do with dictatorship?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    ??? Not you too.
    Oh geez, I'm not letting them into my party either, noOooOo never. Friends/team only! =)
    Are you even a real person? I'm starting to feel like this is some sort of advanced shitposting.
    Either that, or you genuinely don't understand how the game works. You said my point was pointless, while at the same time continuing to spout the same stupidity over and over. The point was that whether you're in their party or not, they are STILL THERE. YOU are STILL THERE. You'd might as well take advantage of it.

Also, I am entirely convinced that the problems you are list don't actually even happen. Whenever I join a party for a single EQ, very rarely does anyone even SPEAK, let alone do anything else. I have well over 4000 hours in this game, have been playing since open beta, and have never once encountered this supposed issue you are facing. People just want the boost. They don't want to fuck you, or anyone else over. And I'm sure you wouldn't want to do that either.

Also, with your rule of "partying with team / friends only".
    I challenge you to think of one legitimate reason why this would ever need to be necessary. Assuming you have expert matching unlocked, you are almost always in good hands when joining a pug for an EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaugen View Post
    Are you even a real person? I'm starting to feel like this is some sort of advanced shitposting.
    Either that, or you genuinely don't understand how the game works. You said my point was pointless, while at the same time continuing to spout the same stupidity over and over. The point was that whether you're in their party or not, they are STILL THERE. YOU are STILL THERE. You'd might as well take advantage of it.

Also, I am entirely convinced that the problems you are list don't actually even happen. Whenever I join a party for a single EQ, very rarely does anyone even SPEAK, let alone do anything else. I have well over 4000 hours in this game, have been playing since open beta, and have never once encountered this supposed issue you are facing. People just want the boost. They don't want to fuck you, or anyone else over. And I'm sure you wouldn't want to do that either.

I challenge you to think of one legitimate reason why this would ever need to be necessary. Assuming you have expert matching unlocked, you are almost always in good hands when joining a pug for an EQ.
    If he doesnt want to party with randoms then he doesnt want to party with randoms, stop getting so goddamn mad about it.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    If he doesnt want to party with randoms then he doesnt want to party with randoms, stop getting so goddamn mad about it.
    That's not even the issue here. I'm upset over the blatant misinformation of "Playing in a pug party is BAD". People could end up looking at this guys posts and basing their opinions on his. That is NOT something I want to see.

You and me are on a different end of the same spectrum, Gaugen. And I get it if you don't understand my post. You're probably an avid pug party taker that haven't faced a single concern like people in previous posts (and any old party issues talk), I don't know, and I don't see a problem to that. But you clearly seem to be troubled over my choice who choose to be on the other end, even if I barely have any concern myself, like you. Doesn't sound fair isn't it?

Okay so let me elaborate (sigh...) Now, Some people in the previous posts show real problems related to barely new party issues:
    - Kicked/disbanded for no reason
    - Autowords/SAs spam every second (not including area-based spam)
    - Went into party that apparently has a diff goal that leads to retry conflict (before beacon exists, and apparently still happen after beacon exists)
    - Many more from past pso-world pug party issues that aren't new

You may not face it, I may not face it, but these folks do, and it's probably highly irritating for them. So I said with a story, why not ignore it all the way? It's zero concern! They can join my "no pug party movement" whatever, if they like.

Of course, if these folks can endure those issues just fine for the sake of delicious 40% triboost, these problems won't be much of an issue and they wouldn't need to pick my choice isn't it? That's why I said your post, which I assume actually towards me and not related to previous posts, is irrelevant.

I concern about them as a real person, if that's what you asked. Their issues may be petty issues, and some of you probably only think about yourself by saying "I never/barely faced it, so it shouldn't be a concern" or "I can get over it, so why wouldn't you?", but no matter how small we see it, the issues are as real as how they see it, that maybe a candy like 40% triboost aren't even worth for them.

I challenge you to think of one legitimate reason why this would ever need to be necessary.
    Err.. maybe cause it's simply I'd rather play with friends/team cause it's easier, more fun, less irritating, and I can very well tolerate them for mistakes rather than in pug party, etc.? Aren't these... common reasons if you're a real person? I concern about you more now, actually.

... expert matching ... almost always in good hands when joining a pug for an EQ.
    Hahaha. You may not have been around the forum for quite a while. Remember the black dragon EQ thread? It's related to pages of people dying in expert blocks pug. Wait, I don't need to elaborate this, right?

It's a public game, and you'll meet many kind of people. Sadly for you, that includes people like me. Sadly for me too, that includes people like you. And I am doing just fine with it. You however clearly don't, and I get it. Yet, while we debate over this even when both of us are happy enough over our own choices, there are people in the middle trying to choose sides; one time they complain about it, one time another they can get over it. Again related to the previous posts from mine in concern, people are 100% have a choice to not follow my solution if they can endure all the risks they mentioned before, for the sake of 40% triboost. No need to get mad over it.

so you have either social issues or you just get annoyed super easy because people spam invites? i mean, again, ignore them and move on? you act like people are going to personally hunt you down because you didnt join them.

and then we got mr dictator over there thinking people are going to dox their in game ID's just so they can blacklist ahead of time.

you guys may have had a handful of bad experiences in the past but you guys act like this is something happens to you on a 24/7 basis but you cant refute that if you arent actually joining pug parties anymore and sticking to your own PT's or with team mates

this is one wild roller coaster

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    so you have either social issues or you just get annoyed super easy because people spam invites?
    Nope. But hey, you can assume all you like. Clearly you didn't read my post, twice.

ignore them and move on?
    I actually am.

Okay.. so let me repost some sentences to clarify for the 3rd time:
    "Geez guys which part of "I DON'T CARE" means I'm being annoyed by it? It's actually the opposite. In my post, I'm telling that the people in that mpa was (I assume) annoyed that I didn't accept their beacon, cause I don't care at all about their invites."
    "I just ignore them. I just don't freaking care, and I don't think I even need to tell why. I hope they remember my name, blacklist me, put me in "doesn't want to be in a party/loner scum" list and post it in 2ch or whatever, and stay away from me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

Which part of these, saying that I am annoyed? More like I should be sorry that these people are probably annoyed, and if they do are annoyed, I'm not gonna change anyway, and if they like, they can just remember my name and move somewhere else or don't start the mpa so I move to other mpa. It's so simple.

Hmm this actually makes me wonder.... The fact that you and Gaugen are somehow annoyed about the post would only mean both of you are insecure of my presence (and others like me) in the mpa, while me, if both of you happens to be in the same mpa (which we won't, dw), I don't mind at all. But please don't cry if I don't press your happy little beacon near me. =)

Anyway it's funny you guys, since when wanting to consistently playing alone and only with friends/team-only need to have a reason, especially negative ones? Social anxiety issues? Really? That's very narrow minded.

Hmm this actually makes me wonder.... The fact that you and Gaugen are somehow annoyed about the post would only mean both of you are insecure of my presence (and others like me) in the mpa, while me, if both of you happens to be in the same mpa (which we won't, dw), I don't mind at all. But please don't cry if I don't press your happy little beacon near me. =)

Anyway it's funny you guys, since when wanting to consistently playing alone and only with friends/team-only need to have a reason, especially negative ones? Social anxiety issues? Really? That's very narrow minded.
    stop acting like a special snowflake, thanks

stop acting like a special snowflake, thanks
    Thanks for the reminder, troll.

Thanks for the reminder, troll.
    im not shitposting