Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17242526272829 LastLast

Would love to see a revival of Challenge. It was a blast.

Though I wish they'd let each player pick one weapon and one PA from a list (maybe a limited list, so everyone doesn't take katana/gurren), or even let the leader assign each player a starting weapon and PA, just to get rid of the "we got no weapons with matching PA's" forced restart.

Or even just rig the first box to always yield PA's matched to the weapons it drops!

Beyond that, I'd like to see more 1-4 player content. XHAQ's would be easy for them to do. I like Endless Quest a lot, but they really need to balance the stages better.. getting certain stages just torches a run (looking at you, Deadleon and Anga!), especially in solo and duo.

I sure hope the AIS Vega is less clunky than the regular one.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

This should be account wide, not per character.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    This should be account wide, not per character.
    Yes, please!
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

the most niche thing I want for Ep6 is a Nintendo Switch Cartridge so I don't have to buy a dead handheld so i can play pso2 not on my desktop because cloud version is so shit outside Japan lol

oh and again, fix BO thanks oh and new Technics that arent T0 (and if they are T0 do it to the ones that suck and no one uses so they dont suck and people do use them)
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I want the ability to switch between characters instantly on the lobby using chat command for QoL.

Too much to ask, though.

I assume that the "new pa system" they teased on the roadmap is the ability to use T0 and non-T0 PA at the same time so i could see them finally taking more care balancing those old versions. Buuuuuuut I'd appreciate a few new T0 techs and PA.

I would like them to fix the type and pricing of items in the "Buy with Meseta" option in the Treasure Shop to make it more relevant.

Like seriously, who's gonna buy a Rogbelt Trigger for 6 million bones...

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    oh and again, fix BO thanks
    I always saw Bouncer had some good potential to be a class focusing on criticals next to Fighter. Replacing break with a critical stance, giving crit field a 5% or so party wide+self damage buff to criticals and making element stance a passive damage bonus instead (lets say 5%)so shoes could make use of the element switching mechanic while not punishing blades much. But then Fibo would be another monster entirely and brbo wouldnt be a meme
    Last edited by Tunga; Apr 9, 2019 at 12:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Most important right now is letting us turn off that bs e-trial message vlocking the entire screen for several seconds, especially in eqs with many trials like mobbing eqs (fixed spawns or random trials makes no difference) this makes it hard to see anything at all and I realyl don't enjoy spamming buttons without even seeing what happens.

TBH Sega needs to desperately dial down Forest / Cave / Coast exploration. Before it was SH only and pointless. Now it's exactly like Enchanted Forest and and a waste of time and boosters unless you got a decently sized mpa, just not cause every mobs is a giant hp sponge (unless it's a lvl 85 code where mobs can have 1mil+ hp for the same drops as lvl 80) but in Forest / Cave / Coast you got absurdly common boss codes, only few of which are going to be area boss (also annoying at lvl 85 with the same drops as lvl 80 but like 5 times the hp) but most are Apostolo, etc. which have absurdly high damage and hp and are a chore to fight alone.

Normal explorations should be chill and fun solo, as alternative to multiplayer content and especially eqs, but sega turned them into yet another flavor of the week content that is only fun with a full mpa but dead a month after release.

So yeah, I want regular lvl 80 explorations for all areas restricted to only the same bosses we get in SH so we can solo it without making a huge effort to get some trash at best.

Also, we need an autopick up option for 10-11* weapons so we don't have to manually pick up every goddamn cube, takes forever. And I just spent 4 stacks of cubes to get two 7s units with Stamina V / Spirita V, not even bothering with any of the real rng affixes so we can never have enough cubes.

Quick response to the truly absurd request for better ai, think it through for once, just don't repeat what people say on every rpg related forum on the internet.
    Rpgs are not about enemy ai, they are about patterns, you get better by learning the patterns, especially in online rpgs. Mobs already can have a million hp at lvl 85 and if they had "good ai" we would see crap like Luda Sorcer teleporting every single time you get into melee range so melee classes have to shoot them with gunslashes.
    Real ai might work in godeater or other games where every single enemy has a huge hp pool and is like a full boss but in pso2 you kill dozens of mobs in a minute and everything dodging and interrupting you all the time would suck all the fun out of the game, even bosses without proper patterns like Mother or Deus are goddamn annoying cause they arbitrarily close their weakspot and you waste your burst or you use too few bursts in a boss fight cause you are worried you will waste them. Nothing but unnecessary frustration when you can have good boss design like Persona instead with well defined patterns where you don't get trolled all the time.

Also, everyone whining about healing being op, compare PSO2 to other online rpgs. Mobs and bosses hit a lot harder in PSO2 than in most other online rpgs and that's why healing is easy.
    And honestly if you add a cd or something crap it would be a disaster and break the entire game like every single other rpg with a cd on healing. There is not a single one of those where you can constantly avoid situations where you have to heal quickly in succession.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    I want a new support class. It'd be cool to have a full support ??/Te with shit damage, but makes everyone around powerful enough to compensate for it. Like give it a main class only passive HOT to nearby players and a 20% damage boost skill, then spend your time throwing out Zanverse and healing. Also give him special super powerful CCs to hold anything not Magatsu sized for 5 seconds on a cool down.
    Shifta is 8-9% atk raise, Te main has 10% dmg up from shifta strike and Zanverse is 20% extra damage.
    Te is already great support, it simply can double up as melee class.
    During Persona I can do some neat damage myself if I just do Zanverse > normal > normal with Lavis, I keep up constant Zanverse and I don't run out of pp cause of the two normals recovering pp.
    If te needs anything thing it's to fix the bs first hit of wand, the dumbass at the start turn slows you down so much it gives fast enemies a chance to interrupt you easily, all cause of pointless aesthetics.

Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    I'd rather see the entire crafting system get sent to hell. From the very start having equipment crafting be just slapping 100% predetermined stats onto a piece of equipment was a lazy and stupid idea that added nothing of value to the game other than wasting extra time, money and brain capacity. Timed abilities are just bizarre as a concept, and in practice everyone ends up going with maximum ATK and lv5 RDR boost for whatever area is relevant at the time. Tech customization could have been done in a different way completely, without RNG bs or predetermined recipes. PA customization (the actual process of customization, not its results) is also lazy - it's basically a glorified on/off switch (still better than being at mercy of RNG, though).
    Agreed, though not sure what you mean with PA customization. Sounds like sega may give us the T0 crafts as extra pas / techs soon.

Crafting would be fun if it was meaningful customization but atm it's just getting some weak gear up to standard. And timed abilities are pure bs atm, not just all the rng involved but that you get one buff for one specific area or at best one planet.
    Instead, we need potentials for units. Stuff like all res + 5% or hp + 50 or immunity to shock. SSA for units would also be nice, current ones or new defensive ones.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    off-topic from current talks but... how about at least 8/12 PB chain for 200%-300% RDR for a few minutes... c:
    Should be good to make people want to have a team more than before, which is also what SEGA seems to be pushing constantly.

I honestly miss PB chain, one of the coolest thing to do in the past.
    I wouldn't mind a pb chain for a bigass shifta / deband buff. Then again, with all the rampant autism even in expert getting people to join your pb even if they have it ready or god forbid announce how full their pb gauge is and coordinate the release sounds rather impossible.
    In PSO1 it was a max of 4 players so it was rare people would not respond to you, at the very least they would tell you they don't speak your language but in PSO2 most of the randoms won't react to anything whatsoever. Really makes me wonder how the hell I managed to get >10 people on my friend list just from partying up for party triboost.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I'd rather have them expand the current support classes. Bo is currently suffering from the same problem Te did prior to Shifta Strike/Deband Toughness
    The Crit Fields and PP Restoration fields are very weak and forgettable.
    Te needs something that makes Normal Attack and Tech gameplay better and Ranger still has no reason to care about any bullet type except Weak Bullet
    Bo should be able to cast sd that lasts 2 minutes with a skill, not only with the Atlas S4. That way it would make more sense to buff with bo. PP restoration is useful for bo, though. Albeit not very for most other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    remove star gems, make star gem content use gross amounts of FUN instead

remove the gatchas and implement an outfit cataloge for outfit/accessory direct-purchase, include old outfits and accessories too

make everything tradeable

make AC tradeable.

there would need to be a lot more other changes in order to keep whales spending on AC, but im not really going to put much more thought into this
    Yeah, no that would break the game on so many lvls, starting with the servers shutting down cause people would buy FAR less AC since getting the gatcha you want is super easy now. Whales are paying for this game and if they pay less cause they easily get everything they want.
    Ontop of that the market will become a pure buyers market all the time cause nothing is really rare anymore, anything being expensive will quickly get cheap cause people will buy it with ac until all gacha content has the same price, so people will spend a lot less AC to make meseta as well.
    As for getting rid of sg, for starters getting FUN is limited, I rather have a ton of SG and a ton of FUN instead of only the same amount of FUN but to get 3 eq triggers I have to use most of it since they costs so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    >Revive race differences somehow. Also, replace the cutscene heavy story with story that happens as you play the game.
    That's another game. You want to play another game.
    Amen.
    The point of PSO2 is that race and gender is almost entirely cosmetic now and no longer a huge difference like in PSO1.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Hmm, for Hero, how about 1.2x dmg boost for next PA after Hero PA weapon switch? Call it PA Switch Bonus.
    or... auto shifta/deband upon PA switch.

c:
    Sounds very nice, I love hero but once you get good with it you stop switching a lot. Each situation has one best option and that's it, switching weapons only happens when the situation changes or you refill pp, at most once in a while to raise gear but it's not like what hero should be (and is most fun), frequently using the conversion pas to fluidly switch weapons a lot.

post so long that i didnt read all of it but I can say this about the only XH fields atm (since Sega said in Dengeki that UH is for new fields only), scaling based on how many players would have been nice. I myself don't necessarily struggle at all with XH fields but they become super SUPER SUPER boring with how much HP everything has including Lv85 bosses which can take awhile to kill, theyre not hard but its just boring. Scaling should honestly be implemented just in general for at least idk casual players? or something but at the same time I don't feel its needed (contradictory I know but I don't find the content personally too struggling to get through, just tedious). I agree too that it was flavor of the month and theres just no point to it right now, its dead too lol

Also, I don't think anyone should be struggling on XH Enchanted Field, they don't have nearly as much HP as the trio XH fields have and things still die pretty quickly. Iunno I never struggled with the field back on release nor do I now, I just wish it wasn't dead because some good SSA's drop there and I refuse to pay super high end prices for them.

Never heard anyone whine about healing being OP, unless theyre referring to Atra's S4 Vamp healing being op but even with that, quests have managed to cut that in half which still forces the player to play a bit more careful than they would at 30HP vs 15HP on recov. Even with 30HP recovs people still struggle for some reason.
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Apr 9, 2019 at 03:31 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers