Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default 26º PSO2 STATION!

Date: November 20, 2018
    Time: 21:00 ~ 23:00 JST

Automatic conversion time : https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...21&p1=248&ah=2

Important Topics
    1. Information about the december updates.
    2. Information about the Christmas event and new raid boss quest.
    3. Information about a new collaboration.
    4. Information about the Arks X' Mas Party 2018.
    5. Minami Takahashi (CV: Lean - PSO2es) will appear as a special guest.
    Last edited by Maulcun; Nov 16, 2018 at 09:12 AM.

So what can we expect in December?
    - Merry Christmas on Ice 2018 (probably December 5th)
    - - Bingo Card (1 week before SG scratch resets so make sure to finish them asap for SG tickets)
    - New SG Scratch (probably featuring some EP5 Villain outfits) (Begins December 12th)
    - True Dark Falz (Probably December 19th)
    - - Austere NT?
    - - Lumiere Upgrade?
    - - Evleda Units Upgrade?
    - Level 90 Cap for all classes (even Hero)
    - - New Skills for all classes (even Hero)
    - Solo UQ
    - - Visual Weapon Crafting System Overview
    - Battle Arena rotation (hopefully one without Talis & JB)

Either way December will be a big update.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    So what can we expect in December?

- New SG Scratch (probably featuring some EP5 Villain outfits) (Begins December 12th)

Either way December will be a big update.
    Based on the icons from the 1GB update we had last week, it looks like the SG Scratch might be "purified" Dark Falz costumes (with white variants), layered Xion/Photoner Clarissa, layered Eretique Reine (ie. non-Omega Margareta's outfit), Photoner Double, Dark SORO, some RINA and Aika variants ("Dark Falz" and Purified Falz?), and the outfits for the big damn heroes from the Episode 5 finale.
    Last edited by Anduril; Nov 15, 2018 at 07:38 PM.

- - Evleda Units Upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post

What do you guys think the level 90 Skills will bring to each class? I think we're all expecting a High Level Bonus 85 at this point since Sega is really grumpy about free'ing up SP for us to use. But my personal wishes for the 5 Classes I currently play include these:

Fo
    Something that boosts Forces defenses a little. Currently that class is squishy like a sponge.
    You could add Freeze ignition a Ice Barrier-like Effect that reduces incoming damage. While we're at it Sega could take the opportunity to change that skill's behaviour.

Te
    Something that makes hybrid gameplay more engaging (mixing Techs with Normals). Ideally I'd want Wands in general to be overhauled so that we'd have Lavis attack speed on all Wands but Skills like Poison Ignition still need overhauling as well.

Bo
    Something that makes Field skills worth a damn like +5% Crit damage inside Crit Field and +5% damage if matching Elements in Elemental PP field.

Su
    Honestly I'm, not sure how to expand on Summoners Skill tree since most of the skills are pretty tight. Maybe a Skill that increases PB Gauge accumulation based on certain criteria?

Hr
    Something that improves Gear accumulation when using all 3 weapons and something that helps with Hero boost being too easy to lose.

Hr
    something that helps with Hero boost being too easy to lose.
    Seriously this.
    There's a number of things they could do to address this before Hr has difficulty being weaned off of demonia the way Fo had with EPD/Atra, including but not limited to:

-Move a sizable chunk of the multiplier away from hero boost alone. Cut it down to 20% from 60% and distribute the removed damage to weapon boosts so the punishment for getting hit isn't so crippling to the point where demonia's effect feels needed to get through a deep damage drop phase as fast as possible.
    -Recover 10-15% of hero boost for countering.
    -A demonia-copy S class ability to at least encourage using other weapons.
    -Repeat the Ele convert/EPD adjustment: bake most of demonia potential's value into hero boost, and water down demonia's potential on the weapons.

Hr has L ring slots that they barely do anything with as is.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Nov 17, 2018 at 06:37 PM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

What do you guys think the level 90 Skills will bring to each class? I think we're all expecting a High Level Bonus 85 at this point since Sega is really grumpy about free'ing up SP for us to use. But my personal wishes for the 5 Classes I currently play include these:

Hr
    Something that improves Gear accumulation when using all 3 weapons and something that helps with Hero boost being too easy to lose.
    Hopefully something to help HeroBoost indeed
    Also, maybe something other than HighLevelBonus ..... since it's "advance" class .... probably more skills to choose from .... Something like option to buff specific weapon type, or option to go general use (like that Gear accumulation you mentioned).

As for Gu ..... not sure what they'll give in the future, but at least I want to enable Hr's PA (without weapon chance mechanic) for Gu ..... considering hit box can be a little bit "lols" when doing ChainFinish, I personally want that Hr's Moment of Trick, since it can do a pin point attack.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Fo
    Something that boosts Forces defenses a little. Currently that class is squishy like a sponge.
    You could add Freeze ignition a Ice Barrier-like Effect that reduces incoming damage. While we're at it Sega could take the opportunity to change that skill's behaviour.
    They already did through that weapon as falco said.
    I've posted this one before, but he added a new one with 1 minute faster than before in elzelion XH (now 3:53), tanking every crap he can.

- - Evleda Units Upgrade?.
    hahaha
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.