Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    No love for WalkureR25S ?
    I like it but the supressor. Besides, it's a fodder.

Edit: Just remembered there's a non-S version of it. o:
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Nov 23, 2018 at 02:37 AM.

A Japanese player pointed this out but is this a Atra Ex Category change function, just like regular Atra?

I can't figure out the 2 Kaji in the middle but what I could piece together seems to suggest that this is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    A Japanese player pointed this out but is this a Atra Ex Category change function, just like regular Atra?

I can't figure out the 2 Kaji in the middle but what I could piece together seems to suggest that this is the case.
    Grain of salt I'm newbie. I think that's weapon (buki).

"Ix series weapon category change", so most likely.

"EX Series Upgrade" i ku su --- eeksu

Oh lordy I am glad to see that is still a thing. Trying to +35 a Jutus JB has been taking forever cause another one will not drop. I am glad I can just change my Atra JB to DB and use it and my Lumiere to make an Atra EX DB and change it back to JB.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Oh thank god.

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    Oh lordy I am glad to see that is still a thing. Trying to +35 a Jutus JB has been taking forever cause another one will not drop. I am glad I can just change my Atra JB to DB and use it and my Lumiere to make an Atra EX DB and change it back to JB.
    Im in the same boat. I have not one but two Jutus +35 Gunslashes and not a single Jutus Wand.So im gonna just swap my Atra category around a few times and get my Atra Ex 15* day one.

Hey! on the pic you posted there's also a Lightstream category change (it's the 2nd option). And yeah for EX it's category change, there's the katakana for "ka-te-go-ri" after the 2 kanjis you couldn't figure out, those 2 just mean "weapon" and you can find them also at the end od the DaB weapons name in "Profound to Celestial" upgrade window
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Nov 25, 2018 at 04:24 AM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

So on december 1st is gonna be Arks Live. I wonder what kind of questions Sega will blatantly ignore to tell us how totally not boring Dark Falz Persona is gonna be and how they're combating people relying too much on Light Weapons by introducing a boss that changes elemental weakness based on the Falz mask, except Light is the only constant element.

So on december 1st is gonna be Arks Live. I wonder what kind of questions Sega will blatantly ignore to tell us how totally not boring Dark Falz Persona is gonna be and how they're combating people relying too much on Light Weapons by introducing a boss that changes elemental weakness based on the Falz mask, except Light is the only constant element.
    i need those unit stats bruh