Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 162324252627 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    I've changed my stance on 15* releasing, because of Atra EX. I'm nearly set up to make a 155 T-ATK talisman with S1-3 damage boosts, and talisman S4 is pretty sweet. I don't like how not very hard to obtain they are, it's gonna be pretty cool having a nearly max possible damage weapon though.
    i would be ready for 15* atra if wasnt because of the fact of the EF wasnt generous with me in the matter of: i dont have jutus weapons , i couldnt get the ones i need not even in boost weeks

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i would be ready for 15* atra if wasnt because of the fact of the EF wasnt generous with me in the matter of: i dont have jutus weapons , i couldnt get the ones i need not even in boost weeks
    Thanks to atra category change you can use the Jutus weapons you don't need.
    Getting good use out of my Jutus Gunslash when making Atra Ex Wand

The welfare Atra people get a 2nd best weapons series and still play bad with them while the people who farmed for hours suffer with a series thats only 1% stronger than Ares without the need for PB build while the rest wait to collect the mats for the best series (Xion) in game but currently only being able to have one of those weapons. Just wtf is sega doing anymore

They should have combined all 3 nem/slave/ares pots together to even make Austere NT be good. If youre like me and didnt invest into Ares NT, id make an Austere NT wep now w

NOW GIMME UNIT STATS SO I DONT MAKE THE WRONG SET

Got ready my 3rd Lumiere just 2 days ago!
    So I'm target at 3 Atra EX, 1 Lightstream and 3 Austere NT, but for Austere NT I still need too much to farm... sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Got ready my 3rd Lumiere just 2 days ago!
    So I'm target at 3 Atra EX, 1 Lightstream and 3 Austere NT, but for Austere NT I still need too much to farm... sigh.
    If i posted how many Austere NTs i could make it would trigger a lot of people. I can make 3 atra exs tho

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    If i posted how many Austere NTs i could make it would trigger a lot of people. I can make 3 atra exs tho
    1. How many Austere-NT weapons can you make?
    2. You had two Chronos Stones drop? Or are you talking about the two additional stones we'll be getting over the next three months?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    1. How many Austere-NT weapons can you make?
    2. You had two Chronos Stones drop? Or are you talking about the two additional stones we'll be getting over the next three months?
    Im referring to the 2 incoming stones since i dont run dragon anymore unless im bored.

I can't wait to get my Atra EX TMGs with Lumiere pot so I can survive my Gu/Fi blunders.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Ok, so looks like my first order of business is making an Atra Talis with the second stone so I can swap out my Atra Rod's S4, then I have to turn that Talis into a Gunslah to get its S4, so I can then turn it into a TMG, and then it comes down to deciding which of the two I want to make into an EX which will involve turning the one I decide on into a Double Saber becuase that is the only Lumiere I have, then back when it is an EX. This should be fun (assuming that you can transfer S4s, and I'm just now being paranoid about it since I have never had the opportunity to do so).
    Last edited by Anduril; Dec 4, 2018 at 07:21 PM.

You can transfer S4s, so dont panic.